Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

In Tribute to My Ti-10

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by KazeCloud, Apr 15, 2008.

1. KazeCloud

KazeCloud Regular Member

Student
    My one season used shaft number 5684205 cone number 100857HK 3ug5 originally strung at 24lbs with a Bg-80 Ti-10 suffered from a chip right on the "O" last week when I doing half court drills swinging with a backhand and hit another girl's racket as she possibly tried to hit the birdie and didn't realize I was doing a backhand. It didn't look too bad, just looks like it was a cosmetic chip. A few days later on friday on the game where I challenge for my varsity #2 spot from varstiy #3 because I missed a challenge, I lost the first game. On the last point of the third game, I looked down and it was snapped exactly where the chip was. I borrowed a Genji, lost a point, then won.

Today I'm going to win my game in Tribute to my Ti-10. :(

R.I.P

http://www.imeem.com/people/UymXifg/playlist/vjqhh2FS/badminton_photo_playlist/

#1 KazeCloud, Apr 15, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

yikes, what a way to go, my condolences ...