LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 10th Apr 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(9hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Advanced girl player)
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player)
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Jian Dee's wife
    21. Jian Dee
    Waiting list:
    1. Mongoose (TBC)
    2. Ghee Shi (TBC)
    3. HanWei (TBC)
    4. Tatt (Tatt)

Unity Sec Sch, 17th Apr, 11-12pm, C2, 3, 4; 12-1pm, C1, 2, 3, 4; 1-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(10hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Advanced girl player)
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling (Advanced girl player)
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    Waiting list:
    1. Mongoose (TBC)
    2. Ghee Shi (TBC)
    3. HanWei (TBC)

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    So many guys will not attend on 10th due to intercon. ;)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Alex
    3. Barry
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Nie Yu
    13. Ong
    14. Patrick
    15. Raymond
    16. Speedo
    17. Tatt
    18. Yu
    19. Jian Dee's wife
    20. Jian Dee
    21. Xiu Ling
    Waiting list:
    1. Mongoose (TBC)
    2. Ghee Shi (TBC)
    3. HanWei (TBC)

Unity Sec Sch, 17th Apr, 11-12pm, C2, 3, 4; 12-1pm, C1, 2, 3, 4; 1-2pm, C2, 3, 4-(10hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    Waiting list:
    1. Mongoose (TBC)
    2. Ghee Shi (TBC)
    3. HanWei (TBC)

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear All

We will play another round of friendly match with Yew Tee/CCK CC on 24th April, 12-4pm at Unity Sec Sch. Pls make yourself available and be well prepared. :)

4. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
    David,

Pass us their contact after your friendly :D

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Haha... No problem. Read my msg to have the return friendly on 22nd May at our side? Because we have a few top players can't attend on 15th May. :)

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Alex
    3. Barry
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Nie Yu
    13. Ong
    14. Patrick
    15. Raymond
    16. Speedo
    17. Tatt
    18. Yu
    19. Jian Dee's wife
    20. Jian Dee
    21. Xiu Ling
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    25. HanWei
    26. Ghee Shi
    Waiting list:
    1. Mongoose (TBC)

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Nicholas
    15. Ong
    16. Patrick
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Wei Meng
    24. Wei
    25. HanWei
    26. Ghee Shi
    27. Scanner
    28. Bryan
    Waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 24th Apr, 11-12pm, C2-4; 12-2pm, C1-4; 2-3pm, C2-4, (14hours)

Friendly match with Yew Tee CC/ CCK CC team
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. Mark
    12. Nicholas
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    25. HanWei
    26. Ghee Shi
    27. Bryan
    28. Scanner
    Waiting list:

#567 tank2008, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Nicholas
    15. Ong
    16. Patrick
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Wei Meng
    24. Wei
    25. HanWei
    26. Ghee Shi
    27. Scanner
    28. Bryan
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. Mark
    12. Nicholas
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Ong
    15. Patrick
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    25. HanWei
    26. Ghee Shi
    27. Bryan
    28. Scanner
    Waiting list:

Friendly match with Jurong Twister on 30th Apr, 7-10pm at Jurong East Sports Hall

9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 17th Apr, 11-12pm, C2-4; 12-2pm, C1-4(11hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Nicholas
    15. Ong
    16. Bryan
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Wei Meng
    24. Wei
    25. HanWei
    26. Ghee Shi
    27. Scanner
    28. Andy
    29. Robin
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. Mark
    12. Nicholas
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Bryan
    15. Scanner
    16. Raymond
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    25. HanWei
    26. Ghee Shi
    27. Andy
    28. Robin
    Waiting list:
    1. Patrick (TBC due to injury)

Friendly match with Jurong Twister on 30th Apr, 7-10pm at Jurong East Sports Hall

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. KT
    12. Mark
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Nicholas
    15. Ong
    16. Bryan
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Wei Meng
    24. Wei
    25. HanWei
    26. Ghee Shi
    27. Scanner
    28. Andy
    29. Robin
    Waiting list:

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. Mark
    12. Nicholas
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Bryan
    15. HanWei
    16. Scanner
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    25. Ghee Shi
    26. Robin
    27. Andy
    28. Patrick (TBC due to injury)
    Waiting list:

11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jian Hui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Mark
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Nicholas
    19. Ong
    20. Philip
    21. Speedo
    22. Scanner
    23. Syafiq Lim
    24. Wei Meng
    25. Wei
    26. Xiu Ling
    27. Anthony
    Waiting list:
    1. Robin (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. Mark
    12. Nicholas
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Bryan
    15. HanWei
    16. Scanner
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    25. Ghee Shi
    26. Robin
    27. Andy
    Waiting list:

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jian Hui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Mark
    17. Nie Yu
    18. Nicholas
    19. Ong
    20. Philip
    21. Speedo
    22. Scanner
    23. Syafiq Lim
    24. Wei Meng
    25. Wei
    26. Xiu Ling
    27. Anthony
    28. Ches
    Waiting list:
    1. Robin (TBC)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Char Ling
    5. Francis
    6. Henry
    7. Hwa
    8. Jacky
    9. Jian Hui
    10. Kar Seng
    11. Mark
    12. Nicholas
    13. Nie Yu
    14. Bryan
    15. HanWei
    16. Scanner
    17. Speedo
    18. Syafiq Lim
    19. Yu
    20. Xiu Ling
    21. Jian Dee
    22. Jian Dee's wife
    23. Tatt
    24. Wei
    25. Ghee Shi
    26. Robin
    27. Andy
    Waiting list:

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Friendly match with Yew Tee CC/ CCK CC team on this Sunday, 11-3pm at Unity Sec

Friendly match with Yew Tee CC/ CCK CC team, Ashaway Classic will be used.
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina
    3. Alex
    4. Andy
    5. Bryan
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jian Hui
    14. Mark
    15. Nie Yu
    16. Robin
    14. Patrick
    15. Philip
    16. Scanner
    17. Shean
    18. Speedo
    19. Speedo's partner
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    22. Xiu Ling
    23. Wei
    24. Ches
    Waiting list:
    1. Yu (TBC)

30th April (Sat), Jurong East Sports Hall, 7-8pm, C2,3; 8-9pm, C2,3,4,5; 9-10pm, C1,2,3,4,5; (11hours)

Friendly match with Jurong East Sports Hall, Yonex AS40 will be used.

Players to be confirmed for top 10 men's doubles. Pls let me know if you will be available or not. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#573 tank2008, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    12 pairs of men's doubles for friendly on this Sunday

Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Xiu Ling

Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Ches
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. HanWei
    8. Henry
    9. Hogi
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Mark
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Robin
    16. Philip
    17. Scanner
    18. Shean
    19. Speedo
    20. Syafiq Lim
    21. Tatt
    Waiting list:
    1. Yu (TBC)
    2. Alex (TBC)
    3. Patrick (TBC)

30th April (Sat), Jurong East Sports Hall, 7-8pm, C2,3; 8-9pm, C2,3,4,5; 9-10pm, C1,2,3,4,5; (11hours)

Players to be confirmed for top 10 men's doubles. Pls let me know if you will be available or not. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#574 tank2008, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    So many guys go back to Malaysia

Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Xiu Ling

Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Ches
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. HanWei
    8. Henry
    9. Hogi
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Mark
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Robin
    16. Scanner
    17. Shean
    18. Speedo
    19. Syafiq Lim
    20. Tatt
    Waiting list:
    1. Yu (TBC)
    2. Alex (TBC)
    3. Patrick (TBC)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Xiu Ling

Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy
    3. Bryan
    4. Ches
    5. Francis
    6. Ghee Shi
    7. HanWei
    8. Henry
    9. Hogi
    10. Hwa
    11. Jacky
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Mark
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Robin
    16. Scanner
    17. Shean
    18. Speedo
    19. Syafiq Lim
    20. Tatt
    21. Nicholas
    Waiting list:
    1. Yu (TBC)

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    I forgot that this is a long weekend. Thus so many Malaysian guys went back home.

Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Xiu Ling

Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Ches
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hogi
    9. Hwa
    10. Jacky
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Mark
    13. Nicholas
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Robin
    16. Scanner
    17. Shean
    18. Speedo
    19. Syafiq Lim
    20. Tatt
    Waiting list:
    1. Yu (TBC)

18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi mater, you have enough rest already. Now I need your help on this Sunday, as quite a few guys went back to Malaysia over the long weekend. Come lah! Haha... :)

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Xiu Ling

Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Ches
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hogi
    9. Hwa
    10. Jacky
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Mark
    13. Nicholas
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Robin
    16. Scanner
    17. Shean
    18. Speedo
    19. Syafiq Lim
    20. Tatt
    21. Yu
    Waiting list:

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina
    2. Xiu Ling

Men's players:
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Bryan
    3. Ches
    4. Francis
    5. Ghee Shi
    6. HanWei
    7. Henry
    8. Hogi
    9. Hwa
    10. Jacky
    11. Jian Dee
    12. Mark
    13. Nicholas
    14. Nie Yu
    15. Robin
    16. Scanner
    17. Sean
    18. Speedo
    19. Syafiq Lim
    20. Tatt
    21. Yu
    22. Wen Long
    Waiting list: