Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for a partner to play in ocbc

Discussion in 'Orange County Badminton Club ( OCBC )' started by niku44, Aug 5, 2010.

1. niku44

niku44 New Member

Manager
    I'm looking for someone to play badminton with (male or female) at the Orange County Badminton Club. I'm a male, 5' 8" & Haven't played badminton for a while but am looking forward to getting back into it. I would consider myself an average player (I make up with intensity what I lack in skill I guess...so in that sense some people might consider me a better than average player).

I'm hoping to find a player better than me so that I can improve. I'm also hoping to find someone who I can be partners.

I want to find players who enjoy playing with a passion and intensity like me...that's what makes it more fun and enjoyable.

Please email me at niku44@hotmail.com and tell me a little about yourself and what you're looking for.

I have joined the club & I'd like to play about 3-4-5 times a week. If I find just one player that's great but perhaps I'll need to find a few players if I want to play 3-4-5 times a week if scheduling doesn't work out with just one player.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon !!!