Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

looking for a practice partner (san jose)

Discussion in 'USA West' started by Randino, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Randino

Randino Regular Member

Dec 1, 2004
    Hi my name is Randy and i've been playing for two years. I'm looking for someone to train/play with so I can get better and it doesn't matter if you're a girl or a guy. I already have a partner but shes very busy and I would like to do some outside training. I would say I'm around a low level intermediate level. Since I live in sj, anywhere around is fine (smash city, camden, sjsu...)

msg me if interested :D
  2. teshtar

teshtar New Member

Aug 31, 2006

Hi Randy,

My name is Teshtar and I am looking for a practice partner too. I haven't played for quite some time and am looking to get back in touch. I live around the Sunnyvale area, so we could play anywhere you want. I am usually free in the evenings after 7.00 pm or we could also do it around lunch if you have time. Let me know if you are interested. I would consider myself a low to intermediate level.