Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Looking for Gyms in Nor Illinois!

Discussion in 'USA East' started by em0kid, Jun 24, 2010.

1. em0kid

em0kid New Member

Howdy y'all! I know there have been people asking for gyms in the past, but with how often times and things change, I figured it would probably be helpful for me to make a new thread inquiring about good places to play badminton in Northern Illinois! I live around the Joliet/Plainfield area, but am willing to drive up to a half hour(maybe a little more.) for a good gym to play badminton! I would consider myself an upper beginner/lower intermediate player, been playing for about a year and a half in the Bay Area! I will be in Illinois for three weeks and will need to play badminton at least a few times while I'm out here! So... any time or day I will likely be able to squeeze some time in!

Please let me know if any of you know of any good places to play! And thank you in advance! =D