low budget racket buying

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by superjay, May 16, 2009.

1. superjay

superjay Regular Member

been playing badminton for a a while now since i got back into it and i have already on my 3rd racket i had a wilson v12 i think it was called from my towns sport shop cost me £32 so it was cheap and i loved this racket but in 3 weeks i snap the strings so i got a browning from the same shop for £20 cost it would cost me £22 for strings and grip my grip was worn.
    the browning was ok but i didnt like to use it didnt feel so good and the strings was crap on it but i used it anyway the strings had lasted a while but i had snapped them to so i went on ebay and seen the at700 limted and it is a clone and only cost me £25 £5 post so £30 overall and i know clones are carp but it looked so nice and it came next day:D
    so when i went to ust it that night i wasent expecting much but the racket was really good and the strings make the best sound ever when you smash it it is light a nibble and i find it the easyist to use out of the rackets i have had so if you are on a tight budget i would recomend it i got it from a seller called electronicsports_23 and they where really good so to all you people who can spend £100 plus on a racket like me hope this helps

2. superjay

superjay Regular Member

when i read this i dont think it will help lol