Malaysian Juniors 2008

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by erin_hakkinen, Dec 14, 2007.

1. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

I think Sabrina and Khe Wei is from Selangor together with Hui Lin. The star said that Selangor is targeting 3 gold while the chinese newpaper quoted Selangor is targeting all seven with Hui Lin partnering her sister Hui Ern as a top contender in the double.

2. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

Suk Cheng is good but i think Sonia is equally good. I think if both meet again i think Suk Cheng not guarantee win. Both are skill player. let see.

3. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

The team event draw is on sukma website. www.sukma-2008.com.my

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

here is the complete schedule.;)

Attached Files:

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    sorry...wrong state...^^...

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    actually...i dont think any of the junior cant bet lydia now...and she was not a junior anymore...lydia level was near julia...

hmm...lydia won two gold in sukma...great job...^^...

the battle in double(all) was so confusing...hmm...a some upset was created...

7. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hoon tw and goh ying jin make all the way to the final and create lot of upset defeating mak hc/chan kwong beng,lok cc/lim khim wah,chang peng soon/chang hun pin...heavy weight gold...^^...

mahd shafiq was a big surprise by winner ms gold...beating vountus,lim kenn,chong li qun(he beat tcs),and a surprise finalist that beat arif(azrihanif)...i predict a arif vs tcs in final was not happen...^^...this mean malaysia have future in ms...^^...:D

how chiou hui and jack koh surprise me much much more...^^...beating favourite pairs to win the gold...good job...^^...

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hmm...lydia win was predictable with only one hard handle match in women single...other was not that probleming her...

tee jing yi stlye work against lydia as lydia agility was not good...when into a long rally...lydia will facing problem as she cant move faster than tee jing yi can...but well...lydia won it in 3 set...score was not that close...if jing yi lift wrongly or putting the shutter high enough...then lydia will able to smash hard and score point...congrate lydia...^^...and the women double was a anyone game...anyone can win the title...and lydia manage to beating khe wei,jing yi in double...hmm...:D

9. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Limsy, where you get the info ah?

Sukma website?

10. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Chong Li Qun beat monkey:eek: :confused:

11. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    ya...in the website provided in last page...but it was not in result page...hard to say how i open it...but it was over as they start a 28/5...

12. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    The team event only started on 1/6/08 & individual event schedule at 05/06/08
    I do not know how u get the result. Was it the result for past SUKMA?

13. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    :crying::crying:sorry...i deeply apologise for my wrong information...the result i watch was last edition in kedah...so sorry...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:...please forgive me...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

14. AmandaMun

AmandaMun Regular Member

student
    Limsy....r u from chinese school?

15. AmandaMun

AmandaMun Regular Member

student
    Hmm........Lydia's win was predictable.There is only one match which is dragged into 3 games in women's single. The others were not a problem for her.

Tee Jing Yi's playing style works against Lydia as Lydia's agility is not that good when it comes to long rallies....Lydia will face problems as she cant move as fast as Jing Yi....but well.....Lydia won in 3 games.....the score isn't that close...if Jing Yi were to lift the shuttle high,then Lydia will have the advantage to smash and hence score points.....congrates to Lydia...^^...and the women's doubles is more unpredictable...everyone stands an equal chance of winning the title.....even Lydia stands a chance in winning khe wei and jing yi in doubles...hmm...:D

16. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    ya...i admit my english was poor...why ask so???...:crying:

17. derago

derago Regular Member

student

this is sukma 2006 result..thats why i feel familiar with it

18. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Top seed Wei Feng faces rocky path to the final

NATIONAL back-up shuttler Chong Wei Feng has been given top billing in the boys’ singles event.
    But he will not find the going easy based on the draw released by the organisers after the team managers’ meeting in Kemaman yesterday.
    Wei Feng of Kedah is likely to face fellow back-up shuttler Liew Daren of Kuala Lumpur in the quarter-finals.
    They both know each other’s game well and the match could go down to the wire.
    The winner will likely take on Perak’s Chan Kwong Beng, who is being groomed by Misbun Sidek.
    Second seed Mohd Arif Abdul Latif, however, can afford to smile as he has been drawn in the lower half of the draw with Chong Li Qun, Vountus Indra Mawan and Lim Fang Yang.
    Mohd Arif’s toughest challenge should come against third-fourth seed Li Qun, most likely in the semi-finals.
    In the women’s singles, top seed Julia Wong of Malacca should have no problems making it to final. Her first real test will be against Ooi Swee Wern of Kedah in the semi-finals.
    In the lower half, second seed Lydia Cheah of Kuala Lumpur and Tee Jing Yee of Penang will battle it out for a place in the final.
    The individual events will start on Thursday. Today, all the players will be in action in the team event.
    Yesterday, tournament director Mat Yusoff Mohd said two states – Sarawak and Perlis – had withdrawn from the team event.
    “Sarawak do not have enough players while Perlis have withdrawn from both the team and individual events,” said Yusoff.
    n BOYS
    Group A: Kedah, Perak, Pahang.
    Group B: Selangor, Kelantan, Johor.
    Group C: Negri Sembilan, Penang, Sabah.
    Group D: Federal Territory, Malacca, Terengganu.
    n GIRLS
    Group A: Federal Territory, Kedah, Johor, Negri Sembilan, Terengganu.
    Group B: Selangor, Penang, Perak, Malacca, Sabah.

19. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    surprisely selangor lost to sabah with hg hui lin play 1st single(why? and lost in 3 set...) yang li lian in third single(lost straight set to ng paou leng)...hui lin and hui ern lost in three set...selangor lost 1-4...the point was taken from khe wei and sabrina chong...^^...

no more wrong information this time...^^...

sonia play as first single and win...lydia patner with stephanie shalini in 1st wd and win too...kl won terengganu 5-0...vivian hoo kah mun was in second wd...

julia won 2 point for melaka to win 3-2...she won single and 1st double with ong boon hui...tiffany was in 3 single...and she won...tee jing yi won 2 point for p.p too...but cant win melaka with one person...

kedah win n.s with 3-2