Misbun Sidek's club

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by B3nny H4nn4, Sep 18, 2005.

1. ZhiWeiZ

ZhiWeiZ Regular Member

Student
    Not bad...
    on the spot...hehe...i used to have a coach who coached me in the past who is under misbun before...
    so i got used to the style slightly...
    should be alright...i will PM u if i decided to join Nusa

Thanks for the info ^^

2. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Ok man, no worries, just PM me, Nusa opening back after 1 week for Raya Holiday.

3. cks23

cks23 Regular Member

System Engineer
    i'm play/training on nusa b4 also, those coach (Rahman,Doni,Zul, n both Misbun son) are all very good in badminton also.
    Some time (Misbun n Zalani) will join also....

U will improver until end of the day....surely..

4. ForeverLearning

ForeverLearning New Member

Hi Sonex,

I am new here and looking for a place to get some training. Is there any age limit to join the training? I am 30+. Injured my elbow few years back and since then have not been playing regularly. Everything is out of shape now. I would like to get back on track. So, I am interested to join the afternoon sessions 3-5pm on Tue or Wed. Kelana Badminton Hall is near my place. Can I just do a walk-in for the next available session on Tuesday? Please let me know when is the training resumed. TQ.

5. cks23

cks23 Regular Member

System Engineer
    hi, Forever Learning
    for more information u can refer tho this link http://nusa-mahsuri.com/

fyi, there are no age limit, actually i'm also almost 30 lo,,,hahaha..
    now was stop the training because serious injured on my knee, but i think i will coming back maybe on nov or dec..
    my advise is don't walk in on tuesday then start the training, better consult the coach 1st, see whether can join or not.

if u want more info on Nusa club, u can nsm me at cks23@hotmail.com
    thanks

6. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Hi Mr.CKS,
    I agree with ur comments, especially my FAVO Zul, this guy can jump smash like HELL, the worse he will make sure u got ur FULL 2hrs training, i prefer this guy, of coz would be lucky when Misbun around. Did u drop by lately, u must see Shawal (Misbuns elder SON) he lost so much weight compare to those days due to heavy training, Shawal and Ramdan now good ready wo, they playing for state if im not mistaken.

ForeverLearning;
    1st of all must respect your SPIRIT of getting training, YES, you may go anytime of your convenience man, after all its your time, just only Monday they OFF. But my recommendation is get some light weight training for your shoulder muscle since you got injured previously. (Deltoid). This muscles will help you from shoulder injuries. As well as out of the court try to do some cardio, believe me this will help your endurance all the time. Hope you achieve your target.

7. cks23

cks23 Regular Member

System Engineer
    hi sonex,
    r u training there as well? i will join back the training once my knee is recover from seriuos injured maybe nov or dec.
    ya, u r right. last time Shawal was a bit fat, but now was dam fit. ya, i join Nusa since last 2 year, only got chance meet with Misbun one time. Fortunately he got train me 2 hours with play a single game. But i'm loss 21-15....hahaha. "i never forgot all the funny time in nusa club"

8. ForeverLearning

Is the training session on tomorrow(Tue)? I am planning to attend.

9. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Hi CKS,

Yes,currently me training there,as well as play there itself, i stopped play outsite, training there more then enof for me. Me was trainied there somewhere around 2003 then moved to KL due to new job, then last 8-10months joined back Nusa and still in there as a student and casual player.

ForeverLearning
    Yes, the're opening after Raya tomorow only, as usual 8-10AM, 10-12 and 3-5PM, im going only weekend.

10. ForeverLearning

Hi Sonex and CKS,

I went for the training just now and it was good. I have so much to catch up. I was trained by Zul and he is a softspoken guy. I will continue next week.

Thanks for all the info. Perhaps, will go one day on the weekends to meet you guys.

11. cks23

cks23 Regular Member

System Engineer
    hi foreverLearning,
    happy to see that u join the happy family. hope u can continue la, fyi, if u get train by Rahman, then u know the taff.....i not able to join this coming week end, becasue of injured. maybe will continue end on november...so that we can meet each other together. "ForeverLearing", "me" and "SONEX" hahahaha....hope to see u all.

12. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Hi ForeverLearning & CKS,

Nice to hear again from you guys, glad to hear as well abt ur training session, Zul looks soft only but when he can understand that ur series abt ur training then he may concern more on ur program, try to avoid take too much restime in training, then he will definately wil know that ur damn series, of coz starting stage u'll more time to recover for the next set, when im on court there will discuss more abt that. Yes CKS, glad to see more BCM members in Nusa, infect stoped other places like even BCM casual games, i find here more SPECIALIAS TRAINING so prefer here la. Anyhow i'll be there coming saturday sunday both days for morning 8-10AM session, you guys can text me if ur all around there.

13. Samlikebadminto

Samlikebadminto Regular Member

QS
    hi bros, mind to let me know all the information for the training at Nusa club? where the location for the nusa club?

14. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Hey man sorry for the late reply, the schedules and rates you can scroll up in my thread here, but the Full address of Nusa i really dont know man, but how to get there maybe i cant help, but to be frank if u dont understand the way i explain pls dont blame ha :p

If you know the new Kastam Building In Kelana Jaya along LDP highway, just opposite road KASTAM, there is football field, so when u coming frm Puchong heading PJ,the field shud be on ur left, so just after the field ur left there is a turning, take the left turn, heading straight, come to T junction, turn to ur right. Then on ur 1st Traffic light turn to RIGHT again. Then immediately from there about 10Meters along there is sport complex on ur right, come in and park ur car, ask any1 around Where’s Nusa badminton court, ppl will tell u, or call me at

+60122427616 Sonex but pls dont call during training la :)

15. ZhiWeiZ

ZhiWeiZ Regular Member

Student
    I think i have decided to join here guys !!!

WHat day are u guys going?? I think i will go and try out after my finals...den if i can take the training, i will go for hardcore !!!

Thrice a week ?? Lolz...

But i will only be joining after the finals...

16. cks23

cks23 Regular Member

System Engineer
    hi ZhiWeiZ,
    Happy to see that u going to join the club, hornestly, u won't regret. u will imporve until end of th day. normally i will join on weekend, saturday, 10am until 5pm..weekday can't make it, becasue of working, unless i was on leave. .
    who will be there....
    current state player, reserve national player, x national player, other country national player, like japan, bakistan, new zeland, vietnam, US, and etc
    if u got chance play with them, u will feel playing a thomas club game..hahaha..

17. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Hi CKS,
    Agreed with you, ysday played with the US guy, hes damn good man, we partner played double, Most of the time he covered me :p But was damn good. After so long did all d way jumping smash, now my shoulder canot move :( Need few days to recover. So far now only got US guy, the NZ team and JAPANG left ready. and of coz d cute girl DAFFANIE national backup female player. ;)

18. ZhiWeiZ

ZhiWeiZ Regular Member

Student
    It makes me feel like a new family XD

Have u tried playing with those players before?

19. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Yes, definately...Expecially if Rahman was there, he will put us to the PLAYERS team and enjoyed watching we 'Suffer' :D Even his National Backup players also can WAKE us 1vs4 :eek: I still rmber my 1st day with Rahman, played with me Single with using SQUASH racket :p i still lose under 10 :rolleyes:

After all, u'll have the satisfaction that 'WE Still can give fight to the players after regular training' Training makes PERFECT maa :D

20. Samlikebadminto

Samlikebadminto Regular Member

QS
    Sonex,

did u know Hafiz Shaharudin (Malaysian) and takahiro (japanese)? They have training at Nusa club b4. Did u know them?