Next Gen of Victor A950

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Budi, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Like the title said. Which model are the successor of A950?
    Found few A950 online but im afraid its an old stock which the rubber might get hardened abit.
    Plus half side of me just want new design:p.

Browsing on their website, i saw A920, A922, A830. Just cant understand their numbering. Up & down. Higher are better or each number had their own meaning.

Like the A830 design especially the black/white one. But is it downgrade or not?

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Lurking around on BadmintonCN & found out there are Victor Shoes review to (not just Lining)

to be surprised that my A950 had quite good review there. Well im pleased with my A950 services but still pretty surprise when i compare it to other model. Yes there is love & hate like any other racket review but overall its on positive side.

Anyway reading around there, seems like A930 are the next one. Pretty much similar comment from A950. Cant find A830 there tho.

3. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    @Budi would you still recommend getting the A950? here in the US, there is clearance on the shoes.
    is it a good shoe in your opinion? comparisons?

4. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Its good shoes if you ask me. Stable, grippy, & durable, but being allrounder its not so much cushined. Cant blame the shoes tho, its my belly panda fault:oops:. I wear it with insole + gel heel cushion.

Now its retired. The outsole is weardown already yet the upper still nice looking (abit yellowish due to aging i guest). Change to P9200cc now btw.

5. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    @Budi that is the Tai Tzu Ying shoes correct? The ones she wore in 2021?

6. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Im not actually see what tty wear when she is playing, but when im googling around, many poster shows tty as its branding. So i guest its yes. Its the black colored one btw.

P9200CC
    This my post compare my A950 & P9200