Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

pick n match for NS850

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by e143rw, Nov 17, 2010.

1. e143rw

e143rw New Member

Dear all,

I'm new to this forum, but I found this website to be very informative and people are very friendly and helpful. Thanks for the post you guys did.

I have a question regarding the choice of string and tension for a recquet that I am hoping to buy.
    The Yonex NS850 is on sale in the UK, for GBP40, and I am very tempted to buy it. I know it's not the top stuff, but I think with it's mid balance, and price, it would suit my style.

I would also like to put some better strings on it with higher tention. Does anyone one know what string and tension suits the recquet?

from the froum's posts, I am tempting to go for BG65Ti with 22/24 lb tension. Does anyone know if this recquet is suitable for that combination? or any general reviews on the NS850?

Cheers,
    T