places in hyderabad india

Discussion in 'India' started by sidzrocks, Feb 26, 2006.

1. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna New Member

Hi All,
    I am looking for a badminton club near and around Tarnaka, appreciate your help.

2. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    You could either check out the IRISET courts at Tarnaka(it is inside the Railway Officers Club),or else you could check out the RRC Courts next to Rail Nilayam

3. Zoheb Hussain

Zoheb Hussain New Member

Engineer
    Hi guys, I am new to the badminton world..and I am loving it [​IMG].... I stay near Mehdipatnam-Attapur. Please help me in finding good indoor shuttle courts in and around this area. Thank U

4. mkumar

mkumar Regular Member

Business Anlayst
    Hi,
    I can partner you at Bengali samathi.

Ciao
    Mrunal Kumar

5. kvijay

kvijay Regular Member

In between Jobs
    Hi
    Is anybody available to play in gopichand academy this weekend (Apr 15-17)?

-Vijay

6. brijesh

brijesh Regular Member

Guys is the Gachibowli stadium open now. They have been closed for the last few months. I would love to play in the morning from 6:30 to 8 AM if possible. Please contact me at 9666234878.

7. brijesh

brijesh Regular Member

Hi Vijay - Any idea about the court in Gachibowli Stadium?

8. kvijay

kvijay Regular Member

In between Jobs
    I talked to a few people and it seems they have very good courts. The new session begins from May

9. brijesh

brijesh Regular Member

Vijay - do you have a number I can call you on?

10. CHIKKI

CHIKKI Regular Member

engineer
    Badminton indoor places near manikonda

Hi guys,

This forum is awesome which really helps for people like me. I appreciate all guys who have taken time in responding to people queries.

Are there any indoor stadiums for badminton near manikonda.

I know gopichand academy and gachibowli stadiums are there but gopichand academy is too costlier and in gachibowli stadium they did not got a coach so, might be in the month of 'may' they may open but not sure.

i am looking from a radius of 5- 10 kilometers from manikonda.

Regards
    Deep
    chikki.78@gmail.com

11. Baddycrazed

Baddycrazed New Member

Manager, Private co.
    Hi friends,
    I am new to this city and have been going to Gopichand Academy every weekend. As said by Chikki n brijesh..gachibowli idiots have held the whole place closed just cuz they dont have a coach. I inquired about a month ago...and dont have the latest status.

I stay in Madhapur. I am looking for partners to play either in Gopicand academy or yousufguda stadium ,,,,both of which are nearest to my place. Better still, if anybody can accommodate me in Jaybheri Silicon county courts ..nothing like it!

I am an intermediate-advanced player and am keen on taking my game to the next level. I personally believe that we should really practice for the first 30 mins or so and only then we should play matches. We generally get into playing matches which does hardly any good to our skills and shot execution.

Hoping to find some enthusiastic partners!!

Plz reply on rahulsharma2547@yahoo.com.

Regads,

Rahul.

12. CHIKKI

CHIKKI Regular Member

engineer
    Rahul,
    i can understand your frustation but better to avoid the abusing words in the forum.

how about chanda nagar stadium had any one been to the new stadium.
    can any one post the addres of chanda nagar stadium?

13. CHIKKI

CHIKKI Regular Member

engineer
    any updates on new indoor stadium in chandanagar ?

14. Seenaman

Seenaman New Member

Student
    The gachibowli stadium pics look awesome but it is too far from A.S Rao nagar and Sainikpuri.
    Does anyone know of indoor courts near Sainikpuri or A.S Rao Nagar or ECIL? I have read about the court in Neredmet but I hear it only has 1 court and it is over crowded.

15. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    [​IMG]

Hyderabad District Badminton Association is organising 2011 championship at LB Stadium courts from Jun 24 to June 26th.Men/Women,U-13,15,17,19.

Contact Goverdhan Reddy:98491-85388 Pani Rao:9440065604 Anand Babu:9441020333 Vijay Raghavan 9949932929 ​

16. rangarm

rangarm Regular Member

Chevron LNG Oil n Gas
    Well where do u play in hyderabad ? ..i Stay in miyapur area

Well where do u play in hyderabad ? ..i Stay in miyapur area

17. Barath

Barath New Member

IT
    Hi Guys,

I have just joined this forum. Working in DLF building Gachibowli and i am from KPHB. kindly let me know any indoor court or a decent place where i could practise. I could say i am an intermediate player and i used to practise in chennai regularly.

18. ranjitp1

ranjitp1 Regular Member

Telecommn Professional
    Gopichand academy is next door for you,am sure there must be many people from DLF who are playing there regularly.it is 300rs per hour per court upto 4 people per court.

19. ajmadhvi

ajmadhvi New Member

software professional
    East Marredpally Secunderabad

Hi,

I recently moved to East Marredpally Secunderabad and live very close to the Deccan club. Is there anyone who would be able to help me get a guest membership so that i can use the badminton court regularly. I am not working and hence can play during early mornings and mornings/afternoons and I am an intermediate-advanced level player.. just been out of touch lately and looking forward to playing some good games..

Thanks
    Madhvi

20. cpk_27

cpk_27 New Member

S/W Engg
    Hello All - I have gone through these thread patiently and one thing that comes distinctly in all these posts is the lack of badminton courts in Hyderabad and I might have an answer to most of you.

I'm currently toying up with an idea of building some indoor badminton courts ( say 2 -4 courts to start with) in KPHB,Sardar Patel Nagar Colony ( next to JNTU University,NizamPet Road) which I would like to rent it out for all enthusiastic badminton players on a monthly basis.It is here that I might need help from all you folks and any suggestions to improve the badminton playing experience worthy I would like them to hear from you folks.

For eg : What kind of facilities are you expecting in terms of courts ? I'm currently planning synthetic courts of the highest quality since wooden courts are very expensive to start with.

What is the monthly fee folks here are ready to shell out ? I'm ready to have the courts available until 9 PM in the evening with proper lighting facilities so that folks coming from offices can also de-stress themselves on the courts.Preferable timing Morn 6 - 9 Am and evening 4-9 PM.

What are the other amenities would you be looking for apart from the playing courts ? eg. Juice Bar,Shower Rooms,Locker rooms etc.. Extra Amenities means extra cost so the question is how many of you are ready to shell out extra money.

I would appreciate if you guys can give me your suggestions for the questions that I have posed for and also for the ones that I might not have which would help me decide whether my idea of setting up play courts is worthwhile or not .I shouldn't end up in losses later.Please send me your responses @pankaj.chinnakotla@gmail.com