Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by kwun, Apr 25, 2005.

1. drbrain

drbrain Regular Member

IT Engineer
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 250 Limited

shaft serial: 9963568
    cone code : 280484SP
    source : AJ Racket Mart, Malaysia
    price : RM220

2. sonatec

sonatec Regular Member

Student
    when he'll be back?
    really want to confirm mine :confused:

3. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

he logs in every 3 or 4 days. just be patient, you'll find out soon enough.

4. AznDude

AznDude Regular Member

racket model: Yonex Armortec 800 OFF SP
    shaft serial: 6556007
    cone code : 051265SP
    source :pete LSD (member on badminton central) He said he got it from Mister Keen in Hongkong.
    price : Canadian $150

5. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    yeah.... Pete is selling fake yonex racket.
    :p:D:p:D

6. AznDude

AznDude Regular Member

im new to this forum, so was that sarcasm or are u serious?

7. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    It was sarcasim. Mainly because BC members are to only sell genuine rackets. He was joking because you are inquring about a BC member, in this case Pete, therefore you gotten the odd response.

With that put aside to answer your question. Pete sells genuine rackets. Also Mister Keen is a Yonex Authorized dealer in Hong Kong.

#4967 Matt, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  8. AznDude

AznDude Regular Member

i see, well i got the AT 800 OFF from him... so i hope its legit =/

9. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    sorry for confusing you........:eek:
    Pete is a nice nice guy. just want to see his response.
    as Matt mentioned, BC members are only allow to sell legit stuff here. but, one must be cautious too. as long as getting stuff from reputable members, is ok.
    :)

10. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 300 shaft Serial:5819114; Cone Date Code:141153SP (date=14 Nov 2005) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

11. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ARMORTEC 700 shaft Serial:6975470; Cone Date Code:210678SP (date=21 Jun 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself

12. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 10 shaft Serial:7540660; Cone Date Code:190382SP (date=19 Mar 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself

13. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 7 shaft Serial:7138075; Cone Date Code:140972UK (date=14 Sep 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

14. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Ti-10 (yellow version) shaft Serial:7117120; Cone Date Code:050978SP (date=05 Sep 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

15. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 10 shaft Serial:7779470; Cone Date Code:030783TH (date=03 Jul 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

16. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex NanoSpeed 7000 shaft Serial:7531576; Cone Date Code:170386SP (date=17 Mar 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

17. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex MusclePower 18 Shaft Serial:9461765; Date Code:300874SP (date=30 Aug 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets Developed by Yonex Japan (on the shaft) and Made in Taiwan (on the cap), its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

18. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 700 shaft Serial:7343489; Cone Date Code:251278SP (date=25 Dec 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

19. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armotec 700 shaft Serial:6181630; Cone Date Code:230567IP (date=23 May 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

20. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 10 shaft Serial:7596026; Cone Date Code:090482JP (date=09 Apr 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.