Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Recomendation on iso 60

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by mike, Mar 10, 2002.

1. mike

mike Guest

i just got a iso 60MF light,
    i'm a mid beginner player
    is this a bad choice or is it all in player's preference?

and plz tell me which you would perfer: carlton airblade 300 or
    isometric 60 MF light?

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    ???

Sorry for being confused but why do you ask this question after buying the racquet?
    Just play and enjoy the game :)

3. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    I would just go with Yonex.

I did not try a ISO 60MF light but I believe it's simliar to the ISO 60 which my friend owns which I tried out, so I will base it on that. It seems to be a reasonble good racket for it's power and manueuverability. Note: I these were manufacture strings but I know the racket can be more powerful than what I described that but my friend won't change his strings. For two years of him owning that racket, it still has maufactured strings but the tention is ...... no good!!

4. Josh

Josh Guest

The Carlton Airblade 300 is definately OK for you. I own an Airblade 350 and I like it because it gives lot's of power providing you have a good smash and I get a quick response with it. My friend has the Airblade 300 and he likes it. The Iso 60 Light is also good. It is lighter than the Airblade 300 but it doesn't give nearly as much power.