Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Shoulder Pain

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by Bieffe, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Bieffe

Bieffe Guest

When ever I attemp to smash my shoulder hurts and i cannot fully extend my arm. Causing to me miss entirely or hit it totally off course. I took a 3 week break hoping that that bad shoulder will just go away but to no avail.

What can i do to save myself and where to go in Singapore to look 4 theraphy?

2. Dan

Dan Guest

Sounds like you have rotator cuff issue. It can be serious enough to have surgery but better seek a professional advise before you proceed furthur. I had some shoulder injury a while ago but I decided to go for acupunture. It helped me even with my constant "tennis" elbow. I now do not have such pain. Acupunture could be your alternative choice. Good luck!
  3. jon

jon Guest

all i'd suggest is stop playing badminton for a month, or till you fully recover...
    acupuncture will help... good luck with your arm...try not using it as much...maybe try massaging it... and hot bathing...w/epilson salt might help.