Spotify Stringing playlist

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by d1g1ts, Feb 4, 2022.

1. d1g1ts

d1g1ts Regular Member

Train pilot
    Fellow stringers

I don't know about you guys but I like stringing with some music in the backgroud. but not that hard to get distracted. I thought it would be cool to a make a community playlist. Cause this is a world wide community it doubles the fun stringing listening to music we otherwise would never hear.

You can find the playlist in spotify: BC stringing playlist. Add your stringing songs or listen while stringing.
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4o7EYqBbLV2A8kIimfgk8R?si=73d314150d1046de

Happy stringing!

D1g1ts

2. benedefy

benedefy New Member

I stumbled upon the concept of a community playlist, and it was a game-changer. I thought, why not create a playlist where we all can contribute our favorite stringing songs? After all, our stringing community spans the globe, and that means a world of different musical tastes. It's become this amazing mix of melodies that I wouldn't have discovered otherwise. And here's a little tip for fellow musicians among us – if you're looking to get your own tracks out there, you might want to explore services like Streaming Famous. They can help promote your songs and get your music heard by a wider audience.