Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Tactic and Aiqua Rackets vs Yonex

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Merks, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Merks

Merks Regular Member

Mar 13, 2009
    I have read some threads about the diferences betwen original yonex raquets and similars...
    So i'm gonna told you my opinion...

- 3 month's ago i have bought a Yonex arcasaber 10 and i loved the gives a excelent control! but... 1 month ago i have bought a Tactic Arc Striker 10 and it's the same of Arc Striker10.... the raquet is completely the same, it just got 1 diference -> the tactic is much cheaper than the yonex...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Tactic website:

2) Now...about Aqua and yonex raquets....

My second raquet was a yonex armortec 800 offensive and its a good raquet but it's a bit expensive...A few time coach had bought a similar racket but its aqua and not yonex...i dont remember the name of the racket but i had played with that racket and i can told you that's the same of the yonex armortec 800 off.

Ty for the attention.