TKFE failed me

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Viknesa Vetrivelan, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Viknesa Vetrivelan

Viknesa Vetrivelan New Member

I bought TKFE. The shots are really crisp. Decent manoeuvrability. But after playing a few games with TKFE, when I go back to my old voltric 60, man it feels so easy to defend and easier to generate smashes but issue was crisp shots . Previously loved JS10.

So I guess JS10 and Voltric 60 falls in the same category for me. Fast manoeuvrability and good smashes. So guys kindly recommend me racquets which is really easy to defend and decent smashes and shots. It's okay if the shots are not as crisp as TKFE.

2. akatsuki2104

akatsuki2104 Regular Member

The recent yonex 1000Z or the nf800 (not pro) are kind of good for smashes and quite maneuverable. 3U or 4U will depend on your technics and strength

Viknesa Vetrivelan likes this.
  3. pootisfoib

pootisfoib Regular Member

JS10 and VT60 are polar opposites. TKFE is in between those. JS10 is headlight and very stiff with compact head. VT60 is slightly head heavy with soft, flexible shaft. I have the VT60 and TKFE and have tried all 3 versions of JS10.

Why not get the JS10c? An alternative would be the new 3rd gen Astrox 88s pro, Nanoflare 1000 tour or z. You could also consider Auraspeed 90k metallic, which should be releasing soon along with the Auraspeed Hypersonic Plus.

#3 pootisfoib, Mar 13, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2024
  4. SaxoProf

SaxoProf Regular Member

Professor
    They are released!!! Announced at least on Victor Europe and India as available!

5. Viknesa Vetrivelan

Viknesa Vetrivelan New Member

Thanks for this. Now, after alot of studying, decided to get AS 100X, Nanoflare 1000z, or go back to JS10.

What do you think abt Victor AS 100X?

6. pootisfoib

pootisfoib Regular Member

I also have 100x and I like it. Light, fast, agile, decently good defense and attack for doubles. 100x is kinda similar to TKFE, but whereas TKFE is more attack-oriented, 100x is more defense-oriented. Some people here say the frame is fragile, but they say that about all headlight rackets too like Nanoflares. I haven't had any problems with durability.