Victor fans club

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Yoppy, May 2, 2011.

1. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Is it Lunar New Year already?? :)

Screen shot 2012-01-17 at 5.56.51 PM.jpg

2. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Could you explain? :p
    I'm rather considering to get a BS LYD or MX-2012.

If someone knows where to get a BS LYD with a reasonable price tag like the other victor rackets, please PN me :)

3. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    BS11. Slightly head-heavy. Good power and speed. Well damped. Everyone should have one :)

The MX2012 is not out yet, and the BSLYD is (apparently) available in China, and (definitely) one store in Taiwan, who don't speak English but anyone desperate enough could buy one reasonably easily. Price is about USD155 or so.

4. dexter980

dexter980 Regular Member

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me how much should I pay for BS10 (havent decide to go for 3U or 4U) in Malaysia?

Regards

5. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

That means the BS11 is THE allround racket from Victor? :)

155USD for a limited edition is okay. Do you expect the price will lower in the next 2 months? Or is it already the common possible market price?
    It includes a (1 racket) bag, right? With string service and shipment it will be about 185USD :(

I think LYD won't be really limited. Does someone know if the MX-2012 will be limited? I mean limited in its real meaning?

@all members who are interested in SW37: I own the SW37 for a while now. Currently I use SW37 as my double racket. Especially with plastic shuttles it performs extremely well.
    But I'm still trying to get used to it while playing single sessions against my friend. Unfortunately I'm only able to play from Friday to Sunday *cry* :(

6. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Why should the LYD be limited? Doesn't say so wherever I looked.....and 155USD for that racket is AWESOME. Usually, you have to pay about 200 for a top-range racket, so this is a really good price...

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

That is a pretty normal price in those regions ;) (practically no warranty period and no/little sales tax). I mean in one sale Spira 21 is offered for $101 USD converted and here ... wow, actually found it for €109 but still that's $140 at this low euro xchange rate compared to 2 months ago when maybe it would've been closer to $160 (and most places sell it for €130-€150).

#1247 demolidor, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  8. ssgg007

ssgg007 Regular Member

for some odd reason the sw30 and bs15 recommended retail price on the china website is lower than the existing sw3x and bs1x prices

9. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Limited to make it more "special" because it is really limited by its meaning. You know what I mean? It was a question. Not a wish. That would be stupid to wish something like that :)
    But I could imagine that MX-2012 will be limited for real?! If someone here knows more, please share :)

And yes, the price is not that awesome / very special. But quite okay. A reasonable price for me.

If rackets would be sold here (in Europe) with price tags like in Asian, THAT would be awesome ;)

10. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

I don't really get it :D Do you wish it was limited, do you think it should be limited....? Anyhow, it's a racket 'custom tailored' to one player, the most popular Victor player. Perhaps Yonex will follow and release a Voltric Lee Chong Wei? :D
    Anyhow, I don't get why it should be limited when other rackets are not. Would be stupid, especially because any LYD racket will probably sell amazingly well (afaik, the BS09 was the best-selling Victor racket), especially in Korea.

11. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

I don't it should be limited. I just was asking if it will be limited or not. For the LYD racket it probably won't make sense. But I could imagine that MX-2012 will be limited to have a(nother?) "limited edition"-racket for the customers.

12. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Yeah, I agree. As it's a special Olympics racket, it'll almost certainly be limited. With the case and all it reminds me of the N90II LTD and the BS LTD (BS08)...

13. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    So, limited like the Bumblebees and Legend, both of which you can just walk into any shop and buy?Jeeze, the LYD has barely been released yet. Once it gets widespread release, you'll be able to get it everywhere. Don't look for justification to get one, just go get it if you want none now :)

#1253 Maklike Tier, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  14. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

All the nice rackets I want I can't get them on the "usual way". They are not available in Europe.
    But if you don't mind, let me know where to get a bumblebee racket (shipping). PN me if you like to :)
    Bumblebee racket is maybe a racket I'll have to get sooner or later :) Just because of its looks :p

15. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    Unfortunately the bumblebees don't have clear oat over the hologram graphics like the old Braveswords, so if you like the looks you my be better off getting the MX60 ;) I think the local shop has the bbees but with shipping I don't think you'd get much change out of $200 usd/aud

16. ssgg007

ssgg007 Regular Member

the mx60 is suppose to be available in HK now. and it is priced at like 12-15usd cheaper than the mx70/80

17. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

how does your BS170 play compared to the other rackets you have?

18. riffsuad

riffsuad Regular Member

engineer
    why hk first not taiwan?

19. ssgg007

ssgg007 Regular Member

no idea, its available in singapore as well

20. visor

visor Regular Member

perhaps it's made in china... so hk being part of china also gets it first

but i have no idea abt singapore... maybe distributor source from china