Victor Meteor X60 ( MX60 )

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by roycetan, Dec 1, 2011.

1. dcwai

dcwai New Member

design manager
    kd also selling at rm520

2. tranqq

tranqq Regular Member

it's funny you think that because I have both those racquets and the 15 feels more powerful to me.. and the 60 feels faster. :D

3. kvn4000

kvn4000 Regular Member

sales manager
    Thank you to whoever involved creating mx60... lol

4. malakaji

malakaji Regular Member

teacher
    i quote them through phone and they gave me 560 frame only..u must be regular to them..im not from around here so AJ deal is good for a 1 time only customer... :)

5. cmteo

cmteo Regular Member

Engineer
    Yes me too. I feel BS15 is easier to get power than 60 and the a bit head heavier on the top of the head help to made the smash sharper and net kill better. It also help smash return to base court easier. BS15 and MX60 are equal fast for me only 60 feel smoother. I play better with BS15 and its a fun racket to play with.:D My BS LYD is on the way. Will let you know how it compare to both then. ;)

6. ant01

ant01 Regular Member

Interesting...I just measured the BP on my racquets (both 3u and gripped the same way - factory grip with 1 overgrip) and my bs15 is 287mm and mx60 293mm. What are the BP on both of your racquets?

7. cmteo

cmteo Regular Member

Engineer
    Yes, my MX60 BP (300mm) is higher than BS15 too (295mm) but for BS15 the weight is at the top of head and MX60 is even distribute or at near to T joint. That why 60 is more smooth and stabil when swing.

8. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Finally, got a MX60 myself... On free swinging, seems like definitely faster than SM35. Cant wait to try it out this evening. Hope it serves me well... :)

9. badmintanfreak

badmintanfreak Regular Member

sales
    although its subjective but i think i am in more love with mx60. i was playing intense game today started with rkep6000 felt bit power less so switch to pro9000. but i don't know something was missing so decided to play with mx60 and back on track. 2nd game started with vt80, power was there but could not handle it too much error. my partner was so angry he told me to go home. again back to mx60 :):):)

10. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Just back from my first session with MX60 and boy, I cant say much but just so happy that I made the choice to give this racket a try. Like what Paul said in his review, just with the first few hits with this racket, I can feel that it is going to be great and I'm starting to be in love with it. Like what all of you testified, definitely able to swing faster and everything also faster. Haha. I guess this is the type of racket which is suitable for me. I have been thinking to get a backup racket but after trying this, maybe my backup racket should be another MX60! :crying: Gonna burst my wallet!!! However, I can say that I still need more time to adjust myself with this new racket and the grip size is still too small for me. Gotta take more time before I am able to be in sync with my racket... hehe. All in all, thank you all for your persuasive comments here and all the good reviews which ended up for me decide to sell of my SW35 and give this a try... Kudos to Victor for producing this great racket! :D I LOVE MX60

11. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Showing off my new baby and also my sword!!!

I'm lovin' it....

Attached Files:

#651 davlee, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  12. malakaji

malakaji Regular Member

teacher
    how much do u get it for bro??and where?? :D

13. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    I got it from a BC forumer... but I just asked Times Sports at Tmn Megah and they quoted me RM560 just racket only!!!

14. malakaji

malakaji Regular Member

teacher
    do u get it new or used from him??if new do u mind pm me his details?? :D

15. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    It is used but in perfect condition. I think if you want, you can go to lowyat.net and look for soulsync. He do bulk order from Eric RKEP hence the price is good too... The best bargain I think for now in Msia market if you get from him.

16. yeo_melaka

yeo_melaka Regular Member

I've finally got my hand on this racket. Its a beautiful racket. Managed to use it for 4 hrs. Before this i was very comfortable with BS12 speed and lightness.

My first 4 hrs is a little trouble for me. Its head heavier and slight slower than BS12 (minus 2 points for that), so i'm struggling with this racket. Having trouble on the defense. Can't clear shuttle to baseline. Will need to do some weight training to handle this racket. Haha, i'm not the kind of big smasher but rather prefer to swing fast.

So fellow BCs, want to ask should i hang on with this racket a little longer to get used to it? or should i sell it off and try BS LYD or BS 15? Love the speed of BS series. I'm using 3U.

Would appreciate your suggestions.

17. amleto

amleto Regular Member

you shouldn't really be having any troubles clearing with the racket. I would suggest sticking with the racket until you can at least clear with it - I don't feel it is a demanding racket to use.

18. riffsuad

riffsuad Regular Member

engineer
    u are different with me, i hv sold my bs12 becos my mx60 serve me very well. if it still not suitable after u use several time, that mean headlight racket is suit to your play.

19. ant01

ant01 Regular Member

MX60 is very easy to use compared to other racquets that I've tried. The stiffness is the same as bs12 and is only a bit more head heavy (293mm vs 290mm for mine). The only problem I have is that the speed of the bs12 is so quick that I mis-time a lot of shots. Maybe it's a timing/technique issue you are having?

If you can clear to the baseline using bs12 then imo it shouldn't be that difficult with the mx60. The speed will be a bit slower on defense but mx60 is still quick. If you have a fast swing then I don't see this being a big problem?

20. yeo_melaka

yeo_melaka Regular Member

Maybe its more of technique and arm power issues. Timing is of course easier than BS12 but feels slow to react due to heaviness and slower speed.

My friend did say i need more power. Did not develop much power swing when using BS12.

I think i will give it another few session before i decide. Thanks guys.