Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Voltric 80 or 70

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Thomas E, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Thomas E

Thomas E Regular Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Hey guys so I know this has been posted a million times but I've looked and looked but know one seems to have a similar style/background as me. So here i go ...I started with a Yonex Carbonex 8000 light, and LOVED it but i grew too good for it in a sense and wanted more so I tired the Black knight Photon XL out something and u found it was way to much work and i couldn't get it to work and i really think the right racket for you is something that requires little work to make you happy using it...So after 8 months I changed to the Arcsaber Z-slash and I thought I loved it but really i just loved it in comparison to the Black knight so recently i came to the conclusion i have to find a racket that i love and will life for a long time...This leads me to the topic at hand... I picked up my friends Voltric 70 and i didn't play with it but for the moments it was in my hand it felt like heaven it remind me of my Carbonex which to this day I i raise they are quite different but it was that feel that made me look at voltric series and never holding the voltric 80 is it better for me? I play a lot of singles and rarely doubles and i love dropping and nice clears but if opportunity arises then i want to be able to deliver and GOOD smash... I didn't like the z-slash because it was to changeling to hit the shuttle every time. I'm using 24 lbs string tension and i will be stating with it.i also know that the voltric series is head heavy (the 80 more so) but i played tennis for years and I'm very quick at moving my racket do i don't think this will be an issue will it? Thanks guys!