Wilson Pro Comfort Alternative

Discussion in 'Grip' started by Budi, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Budi

Budi Regular Member

As per title said, is there any other grip that perform better or at least close to it?

For some reason, this grip are getting popular (or not) & pricier. Also its available in some more color option rather than just white. But most online store i found just dont have stock & even if they had, it just the ugly color (for my taste like pinko_O).

Btw, im YY AC102EX user before. Its good but not as durable & had short life.

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    @Budi If you don't sweat a lot you can give Head Prime Tour a try. It is thinner than Wilson Pro Comfort and IIRC slightly thinner or on par with AC102EX. IMO it lasts long as well and stays tacky for a long time, but change its characteristics if you are sweat heavy. The Head Prime Tour and Wilson Pro Comfort are both Made in Indonesia. So I guess you can get your hands on the Head to try. I can recommend the mint colored one.

The colors of the Pro comfort are all a bit ugly. The yellow is slightly pale, the orange is like a text marker, green is like pistacio ice cream. I prefer the white one or the shock pink one. Online the colors are all off in the pictures.

Budi likes this.
  3. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Thank for the advice;) will try it

Looking offline at nearby store, they had Toalson Asterias, Toalson Ultra Grip, & Karakal 75 Air.
    Buy 1 each, let see if any of it are good or not.