Places to stay in Victoria

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by black_knight006, Jun 8, 2006.

1. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    Hello everybody,

I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I am a 19 year old badminton addict who is going to be moving down to Victoria so that I can train for badminton with Keith Anton at the Cordova Bay badminton club. I am trying to find a place to stay but have been unsuccessful as of yet. I am looking for a place to stay within the badminton community because I am trying to avoid staying at Streetlink or The Salvation Army. But if necessary I will. I am going to be moving down on the 18th of June, and would be in Victoria on the 19th. I have EXCELLENT references from places of prior tenancy, and I do have a job waiting in Victoria, so I am able to pay either rent or room and board. If you or someone you know are able to take in a desperate badminton player who is happy sleeping in a sleeping bag on a hard concrete floor, and is willing to pay rent; I would really appreciate your help. If you have any ideas also about how to avoid camping in a park, or not being at a homeless shelter...that would be great. Thanks guys...sorry about the short short notice. Thanks. Andrew