Going crazy: My armortec 900 power (at900p) is dying, I am in search of a replacement

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by kirbosmash, May 20, 2009.

1. kirbosmash

kirbosmash Regular Member

Hi, My Armortec 900 Power is dying.
    Let me explain: So I was at a high school game, and I accidentally threw my treasure to the ground. It clunk, clunk, clunk. That's when I realized how much I loved the light 4u feel, the head heavy balance, and the extra stiff frame. That's also when I realized how fragile those specs were. By the way I am a boys doubles player.

I am asking you, badmintoncentral.com, my internet haven, for a possible backup. Here is what I want:

light - preferably 4u, 3u is okayish...

Head Heavy - me and even balance don't work out. Don't even try head light.

Extra Stiff- Stiff ( I like the extra power this gives me. )

Durability: I want a racket that might last me a lifetime, or at least a long time.

Good Looks: as I stated before, this will be staying with me for sometime, so I want to go in style, I like to possess a really slick looking weapon!

I am considering all brands (though only trust worthy brands) and I want honest opinion, I am willing to pay any price - badminton is my main investment. So don't give a racket credit because it is cheap - although bang for the buck is good, I want pure quality (as does everybody ;).
    Thanks all for input, and if possible please post pictures!

*note I posted this in the equipment forum, and not the racket recommendation forum because I thought that it applied more personally to my best non living friend.

2. Optiblue

Optiblue Regular Member

I just show up
    At700 Old version is a classic for head heavy and lighter feel, or get the at700LTD in 4U~

These racquets aren't very fast, they aren't very lively, but they do one thing and they do it extremely well~ You could always just get another At900P if you like it :)

3. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

what about the Victor SW33P? it comes in 4U i believe, and its pretty powerful/ stiff.

4. kirbosmash

kirbosmash Regular Member

how durable is the AT700?

and any more info on the victor sw33p?