Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. gary_seeker

gary_seeker Regular Member

Students
    just Quick question, I saw BNI logo on the INA player shirt (sleeve to be more precise). I saw it on Bona/Ahsan on final of Japan Open 2008. So are BNI now official PBSI sponsor ?

Thanks

2. ssertere

ssertere Regular Member

I found this: http://badminton-indonesia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2854&Itemid=1

It seems that the contract is over but PBSI hadn't put BNI logo during the contract, so they have to, even after the contract is over...

I'm not sure too that this is the right reason.. any body??

3. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    While I think you all are way too optimistic.
    They're getting more and more aggressive each time I read/watch the news...

And that 1 million signatures collected by so-called Badminton Fan blablabla of Indonesia, supporting him. Who could assure that 1 or 2 person didn't sign several thousand times?:eek::confused:

4. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Yes..BNI sponsored RP.500 millions only..deal was brokered by Rosiana Tendean..I helped them to take pics of Players during Taipeh Open and showed to BNI that they were wearing that logo during competition...

5. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    It is sad for those supporting racist Icuk...
    If Icuk becomes PBSI chairman, and you can imagine if BIG 5 clubs ( Djarum, Jayaraya,Tangkas, Suryanaga and GS) pulls their players back...I do not know how many players will be left in Pelatnas....also boycott from companies to sponsor any INA Open....

Basic question is if you are still under punishment, how can you be running for election??thats simple...BYE BYE ICUK!!

6. ardhitya.y

ardhitya.y Regular Member

student
    But, I hear from the news at Metro TV that, more than 20 Pengda request for ending Icuk punishment

7. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    However, that's exactly why I'm worried. In Indonesia, everything is possible...
    Sigh, if only I could santet him.

And the very same MetroTV news you watched also stated that Djoko's side claimed support from 23 Pengda-s. There are 33 pengda-s in Indonesia, each represents 1 province. In other words, one side (or both) must be boasting/lying...
    :confused::confused::confused:

And it's about 1 month before the D-Day. Aside of US Presidential GE, this is the most awaited event in November, I think.

8. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    From reliable sources who attended the meetings, Icuk brought up Race/religion on his opening statement..been told that Mi'ing was shocked to hear that.....also many fake SMSes had been sent by pretending of being certain members...basically to mess around or what we call here " adu domba"...

9. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    Mi'ing still acts as spokesperson of PBSI?
    D*ng... After those speech, they still support him? WTF!:(

10. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Money talks my friend. Don't forget we still talking about Indonesia here :p

11. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Mi'ing did not support him...........it is just sad that players who bearing INA flags are still being questioned his/her nationalism....compare those who do nothing but corrupt the country....:cool::mad:

12. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

PBSI is depend on the big clubs effort Djarum, Jaya Raya, Tangkas, Surya Naga, SGS Elektrik & Mutiara and these clubs are against to Icuk but they didn't right to vote in Election.

I thought BWF started to being Professional Organization,
    the badminton players aren't depend on National BA, the players can registry to international tounament individually. So the case like "The end of Day" for INA's players if Icuk as Head PBSI can happened, they still compete in some tournaments

With more players compete, it will be attract the sponsor and increase the prize money.

13. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    In that case, I hope another contender (Gen. Djoko) can show some 'gun talks' show. Just like those mafia films.:p;)

14. copadh

copadh Regular Member

Djarum, Tangkas, Surya Naga, Mutiara, SGS Elektrik, & Ratih's representatives were holding press conference this afternoon, on behalf of 7 clubs (including Jaya Raya), officially supporting Gen. Djoko as next PBSI Chairman. And tomorrow evening some national players will have their opinion being known too on another press conference...

As long as I know, Djoko never says yes. He needs a permit from RI #1, and IMO, unlikely being given, considering next year is INA general election, and security become top priority.

Btw, i think recently this case left as Icuk or not Icuk. No one ever really think, who is the best man or woman for this position. Badminton is the most prestigious sport in Indonesia, and any politician-businessman-military man will use this PBSI election as their tools for their own interest and popularity...

Gee..., don't dare to think the worst happen to PBSI. Wish them all the best...

#494 copadh, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  15. Jagdpanther

Uni Student
    But I thot internal security is Polri's responsibility?:confused:
    At least that's what I've learnt in my Citizenship lesson.:p

Sigh. As expected, Icuk wins all public opinion, thanks to his extensive moves. This is bad, REALLY bad... :(

16. badadum

badadum Regular Member

POLRI is good at something....internal security...naah :p.

Just sit tight and wait how it unfolded ;).

17. copadh

copadh Regular Member

Agree for the first, :eek:, but who knows what will happen? No incumbent president will take a risk...

As for Icuk, media should responsibe too, IMO both party (Icuk and some media) took advantage of each other...

18. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Media attention is what Icuk wants... of course he loves provoking as much media coverage as he can... :rolleyes: Please understand, Jagdpanther, the PBSI election process is NOT determined by the media. But by 33 Pengdas and 1 PBSI Pusat vote... ;) That's it possible 34 votes. But Aceh Pengda had died. So his vote cannot be counted anymore, so 33 possible votes now...

Hua ha ha... :D You haven't been reading this thread... ;)

Mmm... from what I know, Pak Djoko got 22 official letters from 22 Pengdas that said they support him. Also 1 support letter from PBSI Pusat. That's how they can get to 23 votes.... ;) which, by the way, includes DKI Jakarta [where Icuk originally was the Pengda Head until his ban]. While Icuk firmly got 6 votes in his hands...

Yes, I agree completely with what you said about sponsors and prize money. But the part where BWF started to become a Professional Organization where anyone can register to International Tournaments... that's not yet true. :eek: Today, players still have to register through their countries' associations. :p Interestingly, in the 1940s it wasn't like that.... Only after big Asian badminton countries [Indonesia, China, Korea, etc.] demand it that the Europeans etc. relented... :eek:

#499 Krisna, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  19. copadh

copadh Regular Member

Taufik, Nova, Sony, Maria, and Butet share their thoughts and hope about PBSI election this afternoon. Wisely, they were not trapped to support one of the candidates. They stressed some criterias : have strong leadership and dedication, spare enough time, regular visit to pelatnas Cipayung, able to communicate with players, ready to sacrifice, honest, and fair.

Nova also said, next PBSI Chairman should able to raise enough money for Indonesia badminton, not looking for money from PBSI. Taufik said about the access for international relationship, access for money, and bright vision. He also stressed, next chairman have to choose the right person below him/her to run the daily routines, and deal with sponsors.

Finally, they don't want PBSI and Indonesia badminton become political tools...