What is still lacking in LCW?

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2009' started by xymaerts, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    I just find that while malaysia has the boleh squad, it's also got a bashing squad, something you dont' see with indonesia or china (I might be wrong, I havent visited any chinese forums).

2. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman

actually most Malaysians is here...thats why you can see mixed response
    :cool::cool:

3. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

In Mas....the opposition parties are getting stronger...and stronger.....:D:D:D

4. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    Watching... and waiting :mad:

5. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    You wish all Mas Shuttlers to get knocked out as early as possible??

Well, you should pray that yours beloved Ina Shuttlers avoided facing mas shuttlers in future games. Lets see the things, for example -

AE2009

Chong Wei Feng Beat Tommy Sugiarto
    The Fuzzy Beat Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki/Rian Sukmawan
    Gan Teik Chai/Tan Bin Shen Beat Joko Riyadi/Candra Wijaya
    Lee Chong Wei THRASHED Taufik Hidayat

By the way, INA should thank Mas for sending INA players back to the country in early so that they can save the accommodation and other cost inccurred.

6. sonnymak

sonnymak Regular Member

People here have forgotten how LCW clobbered LD in Jakarta.
    Y'all didnt see that match? LD was outgunned and out played. And LD was in good form then. Why cant BC'ers cut the nationalistic sentiments and just analyse the players on the Badminton side of things.

LCW did eveything right in the 1st set, he was positive and attacked more than his usual game that's why you see more errors in LD in 1st set. Although the score was 21-19 the match lasted 20 minutes whereas the 2nd set the scoreline was 21-12 but lasted 25 minutes. That could only mean that the rallies were shorter by both players in the 1st set.

The 2nd set LCW played longer rallies trying to play a bit more variety but LD was faster and could return many shots. at 15-12 LCW sholud have attack more then he could have a chance but he squandered that shuttle beyond the baseline and his game was finished after that.

7. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

If u understand mandarin, then I highly recommend chinese forum like sina or sohu, there u can read lots of 'interesting' comments from chinese fans on their players...:D

8. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

Yup, for me, ppl like Pemuda, Cooler & Bananakid, they are using more civilized words though bashing our players...kinda teasing I guess...but for a small number of Chn fans, they use 'xxxx' words which were really.....But, not all of them like what I mentioned, a small number of them...

9. volcom

volcom Regular Member

That was one bad day... and He wasn''t in too good form in the tournament.
    Had to drag PSH to three sets...

10. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student

Support from Malaysian is there.I doubt if anyone of us would want him to lose.Never ever.
    The way to imply the support, each of us different.
    I would want to think Lee Chong Wei wanted Malaysians to give him support, as i would want the same thing if i was him.
    Badminton is a passion, it matters for me if LCW win or lose, simply because it matters.
    But hey..Ld's might be better than him, that's how things are.3 wins and 11 losts.Facts.
    I'd want Lee Chong Wei to fight, fight and fight.Possibility of winning or not winning depends on who's performing better that day.For that, Chong wei, you can!

11. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

im glad u are aware of it, oldhand:(
    my hot water temperature has got its limit:mad::rolleyes:

12. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i really feel sad for ina...having some tat embrassing their own country....:crying:....sigh....hope u can really learn ur lesson...and grow up....live in hate and anger...is bad for ur own healthy....:(...dont live in ur own world...try to walk out...:)

13. williamtan2020

williamtan2020 Regular Member

sales
    'Fighto'

That's right, we want him to fight till the end but I always get the feeling that after CW gets beaten by dan, he steped of the court without giving everthing he's got. Is it fighting sprit or wrong strategy applied?

14. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Why your "hot water temperature" boiling? Ooops, i found out why, dr65 is back. :p

15. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Errrr, we already know these points for the past.....1.5 years, if you catch my drift ;):p:p

LOL, that's a good one. Dato, you really should apply to replace Kenny Goh.
    :D:D:D

16. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    This LCW and LD saga reminds me of the late Svend Pri and Rudy Hartono. Hartono was the LD of the 70s, Pri didn't get to beat him more than a couple of times (I think), but I was there when Pri took home the All-England title in '75, upsetting Rudy Hartono the way Punch Gunalan failed to do a year before.

17. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

In another word, let us not take it for granted that LD will win every time ? :D

I agree fully, everybody improves over time if they are ready to learn. LCW will not go away thinking this is the end of his career, that he will only live in LD's shadow. That would be Pemuda's line of thinking - he went to the wrong Uni. unfortunately. :eek: Too late for him now.:D

18. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Old hand, are you ready for an ICE LEMON TEA that you won from me? Come get it :D or wait for my next trip to Singapore, which could be some time.;)

19. jensen9173

jensen9173 Regular Member

LCW lack of confidence against LD. He should think of he is the champion not LD. Also he played too safe and lack of smash or attacking. AT700 vs AT900P:crying:

20. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

When one is playing a very well trained LD, one needs to be at your best. If your concentration deserts you, it will be all over fast -- as the 2nd game showed. But if you take the 1st set, it could have gone either way. LD played the big points at the tail end unfortunately.