Lining ln 70 extreme strings

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by ankit_unicorn, Aug 1, 2020.

1. ankit_unicorn

ankit_unicorn New Member

Student
    Had an opportunity to string my Apacs Lethal 110 with the new Lining Ln 70 extreme stringsgty Strung at 27x28 lbs. The strings mentions durability + repulsion extreme. These cost the same here in Delhi for Yonex Bg65, Lining no 5 and Lining LN 70 extreme including labour at INR 400 ie USD 5.34.

For a string this thick at 0.70 mm the repulsion is absolutely amazing and the hitting sound is great too. These are way way better than Lining no 5 and Yonex BG 65.
    The string definitely have a soft feel to them and they really suit my aggressive game. I found I could control the berdie well both during flat drive exchanges and net game play. Now, about the durability I am quite sure they are at par or above the industry standard of Yonex BG 65. Will update the durability stats later....

Loved them and must try for Yonex Bg65 fans.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Woesi and Sumanth99 like this.
  2. Kavin2134`

Kavin2134` New Member

I second this. My Racket dealer recommended this to me because I play only with plastics and I have to say, it is the best string I have used for my purposes. I have played with G tone 9, BG 65 and NBG 99

The repulsion is amazing even for a plastic shuttle and the durability is very good which is expected from a 0.7cm string.

Anyone wanting to try a different string from their usual BG 65 I would definitely recommend this one. And I wouldn't be surprised if you replace BG 65 with this, like I did