1-1 Private Training

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by Mandy Wong BiQi, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Mandy Wong BiQi

Mandy Wong BiQi New Member

Hey there! Have you been trying to look for the right Coach for yourself or others? A Coach that teaches the correct techniques and skills accordingly? Let me recommend you a Coach!

This Coach will be able to let you see improvements within about 2 months! Provided that you’re willing to correct your strokes according to what the Coach says.

Worrying he isn’t a proper Coach? Don’t worry! His name is Coach Dave Ng and has an NROC (National Registered Of Coaches) Certificate. In addition, he has an experience of Coaching for MORE than 10 Years.
    He teaches Schools like (Kong Hwa School) and which achieved 1st in National School Games 2018 for Senior Girls while the Junior Girls achieved 2nd in National School Games 2018!

Worrying about your daughter? Don’t worry, he has a female assistant coach whom will always be with him if you’re looking at evening trainings.

For more information, please contact +65 9763 0089 with the time and venue. Thank you and I Hope to Hear from You Soon!

2. Mandy Wong BiQi

Mandy Wong BiQi New Member

Hey there! Have you been trying to look for the right Coach for yourself or others? A Coach that teaches the correct techniques and skills accordingly? Let me recommend you a Coach!

This Coach will be able to let you see improvements within about 2 months! Provided that you’re willing to correct your strokes according to what the Coach says.

Worrying he isn’t a proper Coach? Don’t worry! His name is Coach Dave Ng and has an NROC (National Registered Of Coaches) Certificate. In addition, he has an experience of Coaching for MORE than 10 Years.
    He teaches Schools like (Kong Hwa School) and which achieved 1st in National School Games 2018 for Senior Girls while the Junior Girls achieved 2nd in National School Games 2018!

Worrying about your daughter? Don’t worry, he has a female assistant coach whom will always be with him if you’re looking at evening trainings.

For more information, please contact +65 9763 0089. Thank you and I Hope to Hear from You Soon!