2007-not Ld Year

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2007' started by tbleong, Jan 18, 2007.

1. riz-nie

riz-nie Regular Member

Yup,i agree year 2007 is still early...Anyway i hope LinDan is doing ok now after his lost...

2. bad_fanatic

bad_fanatic Regular Member

Day dream about being a Pro Badminton Player
    You're right, a lose is lose. Doesn't matter if your back hurts, you have other injuries, luck isn't on your side or you're having a bad hair day. A lose is a lose. I also agree with, "AMALAYSIANFAN" and I don't mean take anything away from PSH. I hope the he'll be a top player cause it's nice to see other player in the finals.

What I'm trying to say is that LD might not have given his all because in 2005 when I saw the MO finals, it was bad line calling favoring LCW. Same thing in 2006. I'm not saying LCW is not good or he cheated but there was some bad line calling involved, and we all saw what happened at the 2006 MO ceremony. LD walk off and he had bad publicity for awhile. Maybe he just doesn't want that to happened again hence he wasn't giving it his all.

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    if bao CL and JChin do well in MO, i think LYB would be more happy since he wanted to see 3 strong MS going into the 08 OG than relying just on lin dan.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i don't think LD lose because he's afraid of the malaysian audience there.

5. bad_fanatic

bad_fanatic Regular Member

Day dream about being a Pro Badminton Player
    Well either way, he did lost to PSH, but I still like his playing style and will continue to support him.