2019 Victor Racquets (TK BXR, TK FC, AuraSpeed and more)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Okaharu, Aug 27, 2018.

1. razorei

razorei Regular Member

student
    received to parcel yesterday :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. razorei

razorei Regular Member

student
    Wet weight with overgrip and VBS63 string at 27lbd : 90g
    Wet balance point : 305mm (in comparison with JS12M and JS11 same configuration : 295mm and 285mm, this think is bloody HH)

I have few games with it yesterday, the feeling is very good with the same raw feel than TK9900.
    It's a bit whippy so less stiff than TK9900 but power is definitely here.

Clear are effortless, the racket is very repulsive no need to force to clear from BL to BL.
    Fast drive are surprisingly quite good for that kind of racket. I find it a bit slow but remember that my current racket is head light.
    I struggled a bit on hand down defense because i don't have the right timing for the moment and most of my defense were taken off centered.
    I think it's just a timing issue as i still could get on the shuttle but i don't hit them on the sweet spot so my defenses were short.

On smash wise, it's a very repulsive racket, combined with VBS63 it really shine here. When i was able to control the timing of my smashes the shot were very steep and powerful, for the moment i don't control it well enough to fire continious smashes like i do with my JS11 but the potential is definitely here.

I still don't know if i'll keep going with it because the racket is very different from my current one so i don't really want to disorder my game with the JS11.

3. Cesium

Cesium Regular Member

Web Developer
    Which TK is that?

4. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

The N9ii is slow for you? Time to hit the gym, man :D

ucantseeme, Nhan Nguyen and s_mair like this.
  5. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

No, as you only need a very small piece and the sword frame's main benefit is the different sound influencing your perception of how fast it is ;)

6. ThangPham

ThangPham New Member

I had js10 4u. I like this fast, control, but i used to zf2 4u before, have a diferent for power. I love js10, who can teach me improve power of it? Pls

7. Gomit

Gomit Regular Member

Improve your body strength.
    You cant put turbo in js10 or in any rackets like you do in cars.

8. IevasPolka

IevasPolka Regular Member

can someone tell the different between ars90s and js12. I only know that both are very similar to bs12. I've tried bs12 once but not quite like it (maybe my bad day) but I like my js12 a lot

9. ice man

ice man Regular Member

Jetspeed 12 and bravesword 12 are not very similar.

As you prefer JS12, I assume you won’t really like ARS90 as it is really close to BS12...

visor likes this.
  10. Zeizei

Zeizei New Member

Got my Auraspeed 90S 4U few days ago.

I've played with JS10 before and this racket feels quite different on court. AS90 clearly has more power and shaft is more flexible compared to JS10. I have only played 3 hrs with it so far, and there's some issues still with timing, especially when defensing smashes. Overall, first impression is really good.

The frame is noticeable bigger than Jetspeed 10.
    js10_vs_as90s.jpg

The weight with original grip and BG80 strings is 86gr.
    as90s_weight.jpg

11. IevasPolka

IevasPolka Regular Member

I see.

Sorry for my wording thought, i meant to say similar like generally similar and would be interesting to try if affordable. But if it is that similar you say i might not buy it in the near future. Thx for the info :)

12. jctai

jctai Regular Member

If you really like your JS12 then it would be better to stick to it if you don't find it affordable to try newer rackets. My JS12 and 90s is very different, from head weight, frame size to shaft behavior. JS12 is more attack oriented while 90s is all around oriented. While JS12 has a fast swing, 90s has even faster swing speed making it easier to dictate the pace of the game. When I compare side by side, JS12 has more (good) feedback from hitting the shuttlecock compared to 90s, not to say 90s feels totally hollow but the difference is definitely felt.
    Many commented that 90s is very similar to BS12, I definitely don't feel they are similar at all. Their shaft has the biggest difference where BS12 is whippy and 90s is stiffer. 90s' head frame is also slimmer than BS12's, making it more aerodynamic. I think both rackets just play every differently, I won't play my 90s the way I play my BS12. So I don't think people who like BS12 is more likely to adopt the new 90s, and vice versa.
    With all that's said, 90s is a worthy racket (not its price, f*ckin atrocious) for people who values dominating the pace of the game and need help in countering opponents' attacks.

13. nopokecheck3

nopokecheck3 Regular Member

Agree and disagree. I purchased the 90s a couple days ago (only about 10 hrs of play time, still testing it out). The 90s is definitely stiffer than the BS12, noticeable, but very marginally. Also, when I put my ARS90s on top of my BS12N and its head size is slightly BIGGER, I can see the edge of the ARS90s sticking out on both sides (unless the BS12N is more compact than the blue BS12??).

Imo, the two rackets may not be identical, but this racket is as close as it gets to the BS12. When I first picked it up and dry swing it in store side by side with a BS12, they both felt very similar to one another, the ARS felt slightly stiffer and slightly head heavier, but the swing speed and feel are very alike. Both are very user friendly.

Here is the head size frames comparison to my BS12N: https://ibb.co/nmtqJYX

#353 nopokecheck3, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  14. Gomit

Gomit Regular Member

I agree. Been using ars90s for 2 weeks and im still thinking im using a bs12 with new colour..haha.
    Its a great racquet and very easy to use; not to demanding in skills or arm strength. Friendly to wrist and elbow:)

#354 Gomit, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  15. Micael

Micael Regular Member

Hello guys, really taking a chance here but how would you compare the 90s to the JS10?
    How’s the speed, control and power between both and how’s the shaft and head weight relative to another?
    I’m really curious because I love how my JS10 feels, even though sometimes I would like to be able to generate more power with it but I’m wondering if you guys would classify as a pretty similar type of raquet.
    There is probably more than just speed raquets and power raquets but I would be sad to pick one up to feel like it’s just another fast raquet with similar if not same pros and cons.

Thanks for your opinion guys!

16. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

What racket is this? Wow that is sexy.

17. razorei

razorei Regular Member

student
    It's Thruster K Yin

18. Cesium

Cesium Regular Member

Web Developer
    Seems like that's a Asia exclusive model?

19. jctai

jctai Regular Member

Agree to disagree on the different experience of using BS12 and 90s.
    I should be more precise with my wording on the "head frame size", I should have said head frame cross section size or thinner frame. I don't doubt the 90s has a bigger head size than BS12, but thanks for taking the trouble of taking pictures to prove your point.

20. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

Do all the Thruster Ks play similar? Like is the K Yin just a repainted K Falcon?