2019 Victor Racquets (TK BXR, TK FC, AuraSpeed and more)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Okaharu, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Js12

2. elbe_

elbe_ Regular Member

Can anyone compare 4U JS12 and 3U 90S?
    Or 3U JS12 and 3U 90S?

And is there really difference between old (yellow) and new (blue) one?

Love mine 3U 90S for all-round play, one of the best rackets i´ve ever played. But consider to buy another Victor "speed racket" with little bit
    more head heaviness for back court doubles play. Also thinking 90K too, but i like that medium-stiff shaft like 90S more than a stiff.

3. superdan12

superdan12 Regular Member

That sounds exactly like a 90k. But JS12M might also fit that bill nicely, maybe even more so.

I haven't tried the js12's, but the yellow one has known sinking grommet issues, whereas the blue one doesn't, so I wouldn't consider the yellow one as purchase option at all. I heard blue is almost the same as yellow but very slightly more head heavy and stiff.

4. Hickton

Hickton Regular Member

I'd second JS12M. Played last night with it last night while my ARS90S is out for a restring. Slightly head heavier than ars90s. Delivers powerful smash but is still fast handling.

5. elbe_

elbe_ Regular Member

How about 3U AS90S and 4U TKF? Is the stiffness same (medium-stiff), and how "user friendly" TKF really is? Power?
    Some says is very quick for head heavy racket and easy to play with, but need little bit more time get used to.

6. DSAS6

DSAS6 Regular Member

Student
    I recently broke my long time partner, the JS10 5u. My 2 main rackets were JS10 in 4u and 5u, depending on how I feel on the day. I had a short stint with the NanoFlare 700 5u but the lack of power in the back court, due to it being so head light, doesn't justify the marginally faster defense I was getting. So I keep coming back to the JS10 5u. I'm trying out the NanoFlare 800 next week and I assumed i'd only feel slightly better about it than the NF700.

I play mainly doubles with a slow and control style that revolves around shots placement, defense, and counter attacks. Basically trying to emulate Lee Yong Dae as much as my skill level would allow, although I'm usually more of the back court player once we counter. I usually lean toward a balanced to slight head heavy racket with at least medium stiffness and higher.

I've never liked the hefty feel of yonex rackets but currently I'm using the AX88D 4u as my doubles racket. I tried the 88S but i couldn't get used to it. The 88D feels better to me, much more manageable and controlled in my hand. Even with head weight, it still provide fast swings for a solid defense and a pretty good amount of power from the back court.

I've been eyeing the auraspeed 90K for a little while but i am now conflicted with the 80X, 90S, and 98K. When i looked at the 90K vs 90S in the store, the 90k being slightly more head heavy and stiffer than the 90S, felt more in line with what i was looking for. How do they compare to the 80X and 98K?

#846 DSAS6, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  7. Michaelgtj

Michaelgtj Regular Member

I already try as90s 3U, tkf and tkfc.
    Tkf and tkfc same shaft and stiffer than as90s and 90k
    Tkfc more friendly than tkf.
    Power: tkf>90k>tkfc>90s
    Speed drive and defence :90s>tkfc>90k>tkf
    Control an accuracy tkfc>tkf>90k=90s

salepang, insanity and elbe_ like this.
  8. elbe_

elbe_ Regular Member

Thank you!

9. onlinekute17

onlinekute17 Regular Member

People of BC, is there anyway to prove that a TKFC Tai Tzu Ying is authentic? Or rather, does this racket even have fakes?

I have a TKFC Tai Tzu Ying purchased from an official distributor of Victor, which I have now sold to someone else. However after a month, this buyer came back to me claiming my TKFC is fake, and refused to believe anything I says about authenticity. Is he ignorant or am I just blind, having held and bought a fake in the hand without even knowing it? I've got some pictures here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Az5rTaqJg98fPzX2A

#849 onlinekute17, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  10. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Do you have any proof of purchase from your distributor? If you do then just flash him the receipt, the bird, and tell him to take it up with them or victor themselves.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

11. akatsuki2104

akatsuki2104 Regular Member

Does anyone heard or even try a Thruster HAWK F ? It seems to be a less demanding racket than the original

12. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Just going by the pictures, it looks fine. The question is - what makes him think it's a fake? IMO there is no way that an official Victor distributor will sell fakes.

13. Michaelgtj

Michaelgtj Regular Member

Better if you can share the shaft Code number, because i have tkfc too.
    The victor cone now is use light material and cheap printing victor logo, than make this racket look like fake.

14. onlinekute17

Ahh I see.
    I also heard Victor changed the buttcap material and construction as well right?
    I forgot to take picture of the shaft code. Will ask the buyer.

15. onlinekute17

I got rid of the thing sadly. I bought the racket in the shop, cash in hand, and that little piece of paper was the first thing I got rid of. Never thought I'd ever need it :(

16. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Oh well that's unfortunate. Wlel you can either ignore him or just send him to the shop to verify. If they're any good at their job they would have recorded every serial number they've sold.

17. onlinekute17

He gives me all sort of reasons. Like the same racket from his friend feels entirely different. A verified Victor seller told him it's fake. 2 "professional athletes" said it's fake. Buttcap looks fake, etc. But then when I ask him to describe the different feels or the name of the shop he checked with, he just keel diverting the topic o_O
    He also give me things like real Victor rackets only have CN and TW code because Victor only have factories in those two countries, but those I could counter easily.

18. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

sounds more like that he does not like the racket/does not suit him.... ask of him written statement from victor seller that it is fake

s_mair likes this.
  19. onlinekute17

I'm pretty sure they won't. That shop goes through a ridiculous amount of rackets per week. No way they're gonna open every racket bag and record the shaft codes :(

What's annoying here is that I can't ignore him, because I sold the TKFC on eBay. And he has the option to just escalate the case up to them :mad:

20. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    They should. Otherwise how else do they keep track of their inventory? Especially for issues like this. Idk how it works there but I know that Victor distribution in SG they will give you the number you indent along with the list of serial numbers for tracking and warranty claim purposes.

s_mair likes this.