4th day

Discussion in 'Olympics ATHENS 2004' started by hcyong, Aug 16, 2004.

1. djake

djake Regular Member

Dr
    my bets for gold now
    ms - taufik/gade
    ws - mia/gong
    md - ha/kim
    wd - gao/huang
    mxd - zhang/gao

what are yours ?

2. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Well, we're not quite there yet. "Day 8" (semis) and "Day 10" (final) threads for Thomas Cup contain 1054 and 837 threads respectively... But hey, we're not even into semis yet! :D

3. flymordecai

flymordecai Regular Member

What a nice thing to wake up to! Good fight, Emms/Kellogg! Good luck to Wei/Zhao against Lee/Hwang! They've lost to Koreans the last few times they've faced them. I hope they have enough to finally beat them now in the Olympics.

4. gossip_lover

gossip_lover Regular Member

I'm sorry for asking this again if anyone has asked this already....but how are china's doubles team fu hai feng and cai yun doing?....are they eliminated already...pls tell me no.......

5. flymordecai

flymordecai Regular Member

I'm sorry to say that they lost to the Danish pair, Eriksen and Lungaard. I wanted them to win gold too. :(

I think they still have another Olympics in them. I hope the Chinese training system doesn't wear them out.

6. gossip_lover

gossip_lover Regular Member

so this means...that they can't play in the olympics anymore right?....omg...i am SOOOO sad.....when did they lose...what match were they playing and what were the scores.....i feel like crying ...sniff-sniff....and i had my hopes on them too...they are my fav men doubles....did they play well?.....so i guess china's out for the men's games...well perhaps there may be a chance for the singles....anyways..best of luck to chen hong and the women...btw how r the women doing....fine right?...pls tell me yes...i can't take anymore of this.....:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(