ALL ENGLAND 2008: Day 6 - Mar 9 - FINAL

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2008' started by badMania, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

Are you looking to be banned in BC? I thought we have rules regarding big fonts. Yours broke all time record in my book. Next time please be considerate to others. If you have comments, post them and I'd like to read.

2. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

Well, I object that....he needs to attend acting class before involve himself in acting:D:D:D...the acting, hmmmm, too 'surface'....should bandage his knee from round 1:rolleyes:

3. leeyco78

leeyco78 Regular Member

Film Producer/Editor
    Of course he don't look so happy, because he knows LD is giving chance to him and not playing at his best. If I am playing, and my opponent didn't play properly or just hitting away shots to let me win, I wouldn't be satisfy or happy either. I rather loose, while he is playing at his best and I fight my way through.

Diving to receive shots is LD expertise. No big deal for him, if it is necessary to entertain the crowd, and let the crowd be excited a while "OOOhhhh...waaaahhhhh".... come on the match already quite boring, so I am sure he is trying to entertain abit.

:)

4. z3048018

z3048018 Regular Member

tough to pick this game.... go Indonesia!!!

5. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Lets looks at a positive side... The crowds did enjoy an "entertaining" MS Final, rather than one of them retired before the match and did not even played.

6. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    This is firts time for a while that INA has XD in final of AE.......if they win, then it is first time after 29 yrs, last won by Hadinata/Imelda

7. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

:eek:..Dont tell it's CJ...wow...if thats true...he won two trophy in one match....:eek:........they are just sooooo multi talented....

8. je5s1ca

je5s1ca Regular Member

I was thinking the same as well...at least its lots better than Hong Kong Open last year right?

9. geebees90

geebees90 Regular Member

Student
    It really makes a displeasent finals day.......If lin dan had played his normal and natural game, I bet he would have beaten CJ in straight games probably below 15points in each set........I wish it was lee chong wei in the final, So you guys would have seen a fit Lin dan on court............

10. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    Story of the day:

As LCW got eliminated by CJ in this year's All England Semi-final... Lin Dan was so disappointed, and kept thinking to himself.

LD "Why do fans like LCW more than me, even though obviously I am so much better than LCW."

While he was busy thinking, he accidentally hit one of his knee into the corner of his desk at home, and really hurt his knee.

On the day of the AE final, Lin Dan walked up to his coach Li YongBo, and demanded that he would never listen to team order and he would fight every point for the win against his teammate and good friend Chen Jin.

LYB "Well good luck to you, because you are going to need it to beat the top form Chen Jin."

Lin Dan "Thank you sir for allowing me to display once again my ability to you... you are the best coach anybody can have"

Although Lin Dan had tried everything including his famous diving around the court, the crafty Chen Jin took advantage of his senior's injury and really gave Lin Dan the match of his life.

Lin Dan was never in position for any kind of attack, and could only do some drop shots and clears, in hopes of tiring Chen Jin or possibly cause an injury on Chen Jin so CJ may withdraw the match. However, that tactic back fire on him, and he further hurt himself and his face showed it all.

After two tight sets of hard fought battle, Lin Dan lost the match, and was again thinking his mind.

Lin Dan"Chen Jin is so good... I better heal my injury before the Swiss open, so I can play him again in the final, and at that time, I will have my revenge!!!"

I am a Lin Dan fan, but I just like to poke fun of it, too. Hope he is not really injured... I much rather bear with a fake game, then knowing someone is really injured.

#290 bananakid, Mar 9, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  11. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

I hope so too. In fact I'm counting on it and Gao Ling to be a nervous wreck :p.

12. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Aryono and Richard are Mainaky sitting behind

13. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Well..Whether Lin Dan injured or not,Chen Jin did win the All England Champion...But with Lin Dan good look,he can really consider to be an actor of he retire..

14. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

:D *insert heroic music score & start end credits * :cool:.

15. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    3-1 for ch..come on indo..

16. xt6666

xt6666 Regular Member

Badminton Idol

Yes, and because his injury is not that serious he also moves kinda different like the injury would be more serious...

What's your problem?

He managed to win 20 and 23 points against the player that beat LCW easily yesterday...

;)

If his injury would have been more serious, he wouldn't have won so many points or perhaps give CJ a walkover...

So what's the problem: at least he tried to play and win!

If he did not play at all you also would blame LD for not playing at all.

:confused:

17. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ha..Ha..Zheng Bo really look cute although his shout is annoying but he really look like Doreamon..

18. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Nova/butet looks shaky in their 1st ever AE final (?)

19. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Aiyo..Mate..Stop arguing lar..:rolleyes::rolleyes:..Lets concentrate on the XD match..

20. Felicia_txh

Felicia_txh Regular Member

Student
    Chn XD lead 8-4...Usually INA XD wil lost in the 1st set but after tat they wil grab the 2nd set n 3rd set!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.