Any live streaming links for German Open, All England, or Swiss Open?

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2012' started by dunmaster, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Vaido

Vaido Regular Member

It seems that U-Stream isn't the best platform for Swiss Open... at least the current transmission during the week was more or less a nightmere... only some 2-300 connections and stream was nearly unwatchable most time... for sure there could be the better solution available... Swiss Open had been one of the best internet covered tournaments in past years and the principle is what I like but the result was ... we wanted best but it turned out as always (an old saying here:)... or there were the stream problems... don't know what the problem was but the outcome was horrible in reality... I don't think that it's just related with my "poor" connection...

among the current and previous badminton players we have an excellent IT experience and staff available... at least here in Estonia... I haven't used to ask a favour for myself but for such a big event some server space and time could be found any time... so if sb from staff reading feel free to contact for next time...

2. bura836

bura836 Regular Member

accountant
    badmintonlink.com live stream is absolutely nightmare for swiss open. I tried almost everyday but failed to satisfy with the performance. so far still bad quality including today. I cannot watch the match my god.

3. Vaido

Vaido Regular Member

don't shoot the messanger... nor piano player:)...

they are providing the very good service from different sources... if you know the better link/source, let them know also...