FS/FT: Apacs Tantrum 300 (UK Only)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by anthemtwins, Apr 13, 2011.

1. anthemtwins

anthemtwins Regular Member

Software Developer
    I have 4 Apacs Tantrum 300's for sale or trade.
    All 3U/G2. (G5 Yonex, small size)
    They are all in very good condition with no chips and pictures of specific rackets can/will be provided on request.

All strung in BG66 Ultimax currently, 2 at 25lbs (yellow) and 2 at 27.5lbs (white).
    I will restring them in your choice of (most) strings for no charge other than the string cost if this doesn't suit.

I'm asking £50 each including UK delivery, and could probably manage some discount if you want more than one.

I would also be interested in trading rackets (or for other badminton equipment!) depending on what you've got to trade and could trade several rackets for one depending on value or top up with cash as necessary.
    I do like small grips though (G5/G2 depending on manufacturer) so would certainly prefer this, and have several Li-Ning rackets I'm currently using/like.

Please PM me for any more details.

Mat

2. anthemtwins

Software Developer
    Update!

One of the 27lb rackets has currently been reserved pending payment meaning there are now 3 left.

2 strung in BG66 Ultimax yellow @25lbs and 1 strung in BG66 Ultimax white @ 27.5lbs

3. anthemtwins

Software Developer
    There are now only two rackets left as two have been bought and paid for (thanks!).
    There is one of each string colour/tension left, and I will provide pictures of the actual rackets on request.

4. arsnic_uk

arsnic_uk Regular Member

Student
    Review:
    Matt's a very good seller. The racket was delivered promptly and was very well packaged. The racket came as described, with no visible chips or cracks. The stringing was top notch and was able to use it straight away in match play. Overall the racket is very, very good. Infact better then I anticipated having done some research online. Very solid feel, stiff shaft and good raw power. To reiterate, what's been said in previous threads, tantrum 300 is head heavy (3UG2) thus should be favourable for heavy attacking play. My only neg with the racket is the head shape. Since it's quite thick (infact it appears to be the case with most apacs rackets), the racket is not as aerodynamic as other high end products (ie, Ti10, NS9900). That said, adjusting to the timing of the racket was easy.

Overall, with such a great racket in tip top condition and it's very reasonable price. Why wait? ^^

5. chrisfong89

chrisfong89 Regular Member

Student
    Review of purchase:
    anthemtwins is very helpful and replies to emails really fast. Usually he replies my email in a few hours. Also provides clear pictures honestly without avoiding scratches part. Rackets are exactly like described, a bit of small scratches due to picking up shuttles but no paint chips. The racket is delivered in very sturdy boxes, in fact better quality than other sellers i have bought from so far. Very safe packaging.

Review of racket:
    Since i have another of this racket, i can tell you that it is really really great. It's powerful and really solid. You can really see the shuttle go when you smash. It's a newer generation of Tantrum 200. I haven't used the Tantrum 200 before but i can understand why it was so popular. The T300 performs so so great! And 50 pounds for one is a total bargain. If i had spare funds, i would have bought a few more. It's my go to racket now. Grab a bargain now!