Badminton Pick Up Lines

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ElinOng0, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quisitor

quisitor Regular Member

No need to get defencive-- if you personally find it humourous and feel you are classy then as B.S. (Britney Spears) would sing That's your Perogative. :cool:

I suggest you look up the definition, origin and context of the word 'class'. Perhaps reading is not your forte?-- 'class' is not a synonym of 'crass' though they do sound rather similar.

Last time I checked, most girls (and guys) with class do not advocate sexual harassment.

As for humour, perhaps if you focused yourself on intellecutal maturity you might understand the existence of many forms of humour.

Crass humour is only "funny" the first couple of times due to the shock value of the explicitness of it; it grows old quickly. (Though apparently some pre-pubescent teens/adults are able to find repeated humour in it.)

Others, choose to enjoy higher forms of humour and wit-- you needn't concern yourself with such foreign concepts however.

Since you find sexual harassment to be humourous, do you also find racial/ethnic harassment humourous?

Perhaps I should try my hand at this humour thing:

I've noticed a significant lack of class and intellect amongst people from Calgary. Is it something in the water? There must be too much (crude) oil seeping into the water.

I leave you "men" to your own "devices". Try not to make it too messy, clean up afterward, and don't do it in public.

2. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    From girl's perspective: Stop smashing me or i will whip that dangling cock!

#42 Sgbad, Oct 4, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  3. Loopy

Loopy Regular Member

There is humour. And then there is sarcasm. Of the two, which is more offensive? If you say you are classy, then don't use sarcasm, it makes for a double standard.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
  5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..

..i only mimic/used the word "boomstick" in a couple or so posts in BC..Actually didn't know abt that word til our Master Pete LSD brought it up, some while ago:p..And no, i've never used that phrase myself..;)

#45 ctjcad, Oct 4, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.