Badminton players needed! On every Friday night at PJ The Challenger! Beginner to Moderate level!

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by Jessica Tan, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Jessica Tan

Jessica Tan Regular Member

Hi,

Would you like to join me and my fellow peeps for a fun game at Section 14, Jalan Semangat PJ., 9-11 PM? If yes, please reply me you're in along with your contact number. We are lacking of people and we would like to invite people in my badminton group just for a simple exercise and also making friends. It's every Friday. You can reply me if you have anything you want to ask.

PS: We are looking for people from Professional(Average) to beginner. I'm a beginner myself

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Please email me at hishioni@gmail.com and I will get back to you soonest. You can drop me a message here too.

2. Jessica Tan

Jessica Tan Regular Member

Hi,

Would you like to join me and my fellow peeps for a fun game at Section 14, Jalan Semangat PJ., 9-11 PM? If yes, please reply me you're in along with your contact number. We are lacking of people and we would like to invite people in my badminton group just for a simple exercise and also making friends. It's every Friday. You can reply me if you have anything you want to ask.

PS: We are looking for people from Professional(Average) to beginner. I'm a beginner myself

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Please email me at hishioni@gmail.com and I will get back to you soonest. You can drop me a message here too.