Badmintonclick.com

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by jacob0174, Jun 29, 2015.

1. jacob0174

jacob0174 New Member

A week or two ago I found this website "Badmintonclick.com" and was astounded by their prices and coherent English:D. They claim to be located in Melbourne and sure enough, they have a storefront clearly visible from google earth at the same address listed on the website:
    429 Clarendon Street
    South Melbourne
    Victoria 3205
    As a US customer, I found it somewhat difficult to find a store that sold JS10's at sensible prices. Not only did they have JS10's in stock, but on sale too at $143 usd unstrung, and strung to whatever tension with any yonex string in the bg/nano lineup for only $16 more. Not only that, but international shipping for only $12! I decided to do a little more research. Everything about the location seems to check out. They have an Australian phone number, but they do use a paid hosting service called bigcommerce that's located in the US. They also have a facebook page with reviews that appear to be coming from legitimate accounts. If not, they must have spent a ridiculous amount of time making fake ones:D. So far, the only problem I've been able to find is a lack of information about the website on the forum (only one post about this website here on bc and it has only 1 reply which does at least say its legit) and well, the prices are pretty darn low.
    My question is, has anyone ever dealt with them before? If not, and nobody has any information saying its fake, (I'm sure many of you are better at spotting a scam than me) I may just pull the trigger and if it tur
    ns out to be fake, well that's what disputes are for:p.
    Thanks for your time,
    Jacob

2. racketman123

racketman123 Regular Member

Dentist in training...
    I've definitely heard of these guys before, but I haven't bought from them. You've done some in-depth research which I agree with, I believe it to be legit. Even the shipping costs, which are usually a pain, are pretty low. The only problem may be the custom duty charges, but even then it would still be cheap.

They even have a great selection of Yonex, Victor and Li Ning rackets, all in all available weights.
    I'm going to have to bump this to see if anyone has dealt with them before.

3. kkylam

kkylam Regular Member

This store is a legit store, for USD the prices may be bloody good, but locally in AUD the prices are pretty eh.... They used to be a victor retailer under a different name at the same location before renaming to Badminton click.

Other shops if you're after Yonex rackets KPH sports have one of the most competitive prices. Every single racket(that are unstrung) comes with free strings and grip.

4. dslash

dslash New Member

Hi, I'm from the US and was also wondering about badmintonclick.com too. Did you ever end up buying from them? If so, was it legit and did you have to pay for any import duties or anything like that since you were buying from abroad?

5. danpie

danpie New Member

im from germany. Some prices are very attractive. but where do i find the international shipping? it only says "US, ZK, Australian"

6. racketman123

racketman123 Regular Member

Dentist in training...
    You should just try contacting them. I've contacted them myself over various things and they're quite good at getting back to me, which is a good sign. I would assume that the shipping cost would be similar, if not the same to that of the UK's, that is if they do ship to Germany.

7. ninja801

ninja801 Regular Member

ive been to the store and bought online from them. they are also on facebook
    quick to respond on messages and usually have some good bargains.

8. roderickh

roderickh Regular Member

Bought from them 1-2 weeks ago, have now received my BS12 KRP! Would recommend.

9. kkylam

kkylam Regular Member

KRP? Are you sure? Pretty sure no Melbourne stores have stock of KRP BS12 rackets.... Unless u just mean "Blue" then KPH sports or niceD could have sold it to you for $170-180AUD strung. Whereas BC sells for $180AUD frame only

10. roderickh

roderickh Regular Member

It was the last one available from them, definitely a KR**P model

11. Badminton_talks

Badminton_talks New Member

For anybody who’s dealt with buying from this store, how fast are their packaging and shipping services?

12. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    Bought a few things from them before. They made an error with the order, but gave me discount in exchange. Products are definitely legitimate.