Chong Wei the only singles shuttler left in the fray

Discussion in 'Indonesia Open 2006 / Philippine Open 2006' started by ants, May 31, 2006.

1. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

Gee, thanks.... i would like to see them playing very soon... im looking forward for the first malaysian men's double world champion.... since they had beaten off denmark number one in thomas cup, i hav a lot of confidence on them that they will be the world men's double champion soon :cool:

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    They are not playing in Indo open. They will be playing in Spore Open, Malaysia Open and probably Chinese Taipei Open.

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Hi Bresis

So you've decided to study in beautiful Melbourne. Still remember the Yarra and all the activities around it during the MCG! And the Malaysian students who yelled their heads off to support LCW and the Msian Team! Which school or Uni are you attending? Have you met up with our Melbourne friends, Chris, BadFever, Kim, Hagane, Twodogs, tze yang, etc? Hope you can join them in some baddy games. :)

4. BadFever

BadFever Regular Member

Hi Bresis,

If you live around Glen Waverly, feel free to come to join us for some badminton. We played every Friday night. It's just a social games. No pressure.

5. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Malaysian men's singles players never do well in Indonesian Open, other than the temperamental Yong Hock Kin in 1998.

6. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    don't forget owe hock, he had a strong mental to play under indonesia spectators pressure :D

7. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

Yeah , but that's when they are against indonesian players. HE LOST TO CHINA !!!

Weak mental ...

8. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

U sounds like he's dumb or something .. Maybe he's ill-prepared or lack of confidence.. his confidence crumbles after losing an important match with peter gade... And he's not a typical self-confident player like other top players...

9. Bresis

Bresis Regular Member

Yup..I'm currently in Monash Uni ..so unable to attend Sg Open n Msia Open this year!! Glad to hear dat u have fond memories of Melbourne :) I havent met up with any BF members yet..

BadFever, thanks for the invite..will get in touch with u for further details when i wanna play..Glen Waverly? That's close to Clayton where I m currently staying..however..my standard of badminton is very very low..just casual play with friends :eek: