Duora 7 or JS12F

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by laistrogian, Aug 6, 2019.

1. laistrogian

laistrogian Regular Member

Student
    I’m currently using 88D 4U which i feel like is too stiff and i’m too inconsistent to properly use it

Thinking between either of these 2 in the 3U version. Anyone has tried either of these 2 how do they compare in head heaviness and flex?

Any other recommendation for 3U rackets with medium stiffness that’s basically easy to use to generate power?

2. Leo tan

Leo tan Regular Member

JS12F more on mid to front court player, if you are comparing with 88D, 88D will have more power.

You can try Li Ning N9ii / TC75, medium stiff, slightly head heavy.

#2 Leo tan, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  3. Kokai

Kokai Regular Member

I used a 3U 88D and had similar feelings as you do about it (I'm a bit too inconsistent too use the stiff shaft properly). I switched to the Jetspeed 12M and have been really enjoying. I lose some punch largely in my smash, but everything else improved so I would so it was worth it (my smash placement is now much better though).

That being said, I have previously owned a Bravesword 12N and loved that. So I knew what I was getting myself into before I switched. I can't offer any opinons on the D7 as I've never used one, but as Leo tan said consider the N9ii/TC 75. I would also consider the N99/Aeronaut 8000 as I found it to be a racket somewhat similar in HH as the 88D but much more flexy to point where it felt like too much power.