FS: FS - Yonex ZSpeed 3UG4 CD Coded (GTA)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by lilpoorpk, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilpoorpk

lilpoorpk New Member

Software
    Hi,

Selling a mint Yonex ZSpeed 3UG4 CD Coded. Got it as a gift and was bought at MaxSports last year (Don't have receipt since it was a gift). It's in mint condition as I didn't really use it (Didn't like the feel). The plastic wrap is still on the handle (I overgripped it on top of the plastic).
    I think it's strung with BG99@24lbs (I'll double check when I get home), but the tension might be lower now since it's been almost a year.
    Will post photos when I get home to take them.

Selling for 190 CAD, Can meet up along Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill or Scarborough.

Not really looking for trades, but I might consider a few racquets to play around with (like Victor racquets (JJS, bravesword, LHI, etc.) or Arcsaber 11 (3U), etc.)

PM me if interested!

Reason of selling: I just don't use it...and I recently picked up a new toy ^-^ so need more space in my bag, so a racquet has to go!

Thanks for looking!

2. wning

wning Regular Member

Got a JJS CA code 4U in Mint cond. and LHI 3U CA code in mint cond. let me know if you want to trade. Your box is full.:)

3. Goodminton22

Goodminton22 New Member

Do you want trade with a victor mx70 3U?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.