Help: Info on SHB62

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by LazyBuddy, Jun 15, 2003.

1. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Very interested about purchase a pair of SHB62 (or alternate: SHB571). However, did not find any review/info about SHB62 here.

If anyone using this shoes, please give me some info. on it. The "look" is good, and according to the spec, seems pretty much fit for what I need. However, some handy review will be helpful.

If u think SHB571 will be a much better choice, please give me some reasons as well.

Now, have to think which size I should go. Generally, I wear US 8.5 for leather shoes, but US9 (most reebok) for sneakers. If anyone has experience and both Reebok and Yonex (in US), please give me some suggestion on their shoe size difference.

Any info will be a great help. Thanks a lot.

#1 LazyBuddy, Jun 15, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2003
  2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Found SHB62 in http://www.badmintonsupplies.net

There's a short paragraph about the spec, but I might need a little bit more detail. Any comparision with other popular models, such as 571, 92, 95, 90, etc will be a big bouns, too.

Also, they sale 95, 92, 571 there.

3. Yodums

Yodums Regular Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but, the sole looks exactly the same like the SHB-92 which I previously had for a weekend. The only difference is the color which may be different only because of the lighting. If it is then I suppose it should be a decent buy because the sole of the SHB92 is ok. I noticed it doesn't really compare to the sole of the SHB-95 Non Ex sole. I would have to often clean the sole of the SHB92 whereas with my SHB95, it stays sticky, always.