Help me to bury the N7II.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ucantseeme, Nov 11, 2023.

1. gimmeracquet

gimmeracquet Regular Member

They are fine for me as a back court person. I play doubles with 3U 11 Pro regularly and occasionally with 3U Axforce 80 (this racket is still a little too flexible for my liking even with the 3U version).

ucantseeme likes this.
  2. Dias09

Dias09 Regular Member

No idea about sinking, but one of my recreationally playing friends broke it within a few days of using with what he said was just mild clashes.
    So durability might not be what you are used to with Li-Ning.

ucantseeme likes this.
  3. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I much prefer reading about everyone's racket journeys, rather than a generic racket review.

I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a curse to know exactly what you want. In my case I go for rackets that interest me, but tend to be all over the place in terms of specs.

I doubt if anything in my current collection comes close to your requirements. I would've said ARS-HS but somebody measured their one. Would've also suggested JNice Black Panther, but this fails on the brand and stiffness factor.

Out of curiosity did you ever try the N9II? I had both at one point and picked the N9II over the N7II. If you preferred the N7II over the N9II, I'm not sure the AX70/80 is ideal because from what I gather they both have the same whippy feel as the N9II.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

ucantseeme likes this.
  4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    IMO it is more a curse, if you simply know what you want but don't find on the market easily. If I would be more flexible (pun intended) I had a bigger pool to choose from. I also had collections in the past but discovered the philosophie for myself to stick what I have and concentrate on the match, drill, training and me. If I suck it is me and wouldn't have been turn out better with the other one from the bag.

I personally can't get an Axforce 80 or Arc11Pro to demo. I demoed today a AX77Pro from a club mate. Yes it is a racket, but it don't gave me a WOW-effect.

I thank everybody, especially @gimmeracquet for sharing his impressions and @what07 for the data. :)

I came to the conclusion that @s_mair is right, that I should rock and enjoy them until I really run out of rackets. Atm I feel with 4 rackets in good condition no pressure to make a decision which I regret later.

I will be at the Yonex German Open (bought tickets 3 days ago) and have the chance to check out all Yonex stuff live. Maybe this will help me to find something new or still stick to the worst racket in the world. :D

5. Raju

Raju Regular Member

I saw this in local shop today, I currently use N9II and 88D pro. If you have played with these two racquets, can you give a brief comparison.
    I had TKFE as well but I sold it off, didnt like the feel and hold.

6. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    If you are getting it at the price I have mentioned, then blindly get it, for me it feels like a 4U N7II with much more feel, especially with the Exbolt 65, and perfectly even balance.
    Stiffness- 88D pro> CS pro> N9II
    Head weight- N9II> 88d pro> CS pro
    Also keep in mind the Mizuno G5 is the size of a Yonex G6

Raju likes this.
  7. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    The
    88D pro I have mentioned is 4U

8. Raju

Raju Regular Member

Thank you, I also have 4U 88D pro.
    I will give this one a try, currently testing out Ryuga TD.