Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Hey all!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Rizzo, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Rizzo

Rizzo New Member

Hey everyone,

Just joined the forum and hope to get into the wonderful sport of badminton. I was introduced to the game when visiting my family in Taiwan many years ago and immediately loved the sport. I started a badminton club at my high school in the US and played daily but stopped playing after graduating due to lack of time/players. I want to get back into the sport and thought this would be a great place to start. If there are any people in the Boston area who would like to play, please reach out to me, I don't know anyone who plays near me.

I'm in decent shape and would like to say I play at an intermediate level. Also, I found a couple clubs near me but don't have any experience with any of them so if anyone has any experience with any of them, please share!

-R