Hot badminton players

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by chhayalak, Mar 7, 2004.

1. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Most likely the China will not send their top players to the Msian Open due to Olympics.

2. Nrlll9

Nrlll9 Regular Member

rumor is that lin hsiao hui is the hottest

3. economet

economet Regular Member

Carola Bott is not yet married. But I saw her with a boy friend when her club was playing against another German badminton club.

4. *izzyC*

*izzyC* Regular Member

Same here...I already saw Halim, candra and kim dong moon a month ago, so now must wait to see bao and cai yun... :D

5. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze
    cai yun is very friendly n he's always smiling.... his smiles r really captivating.... :p :eek:
    bao chunlai don really smile much....
    eg. before the match starts.... the players, the umpire n linesmen will come in from a corner right???
    i went over n told Lin Dan, "LIN DAN JIA YOU" with a fist (u noe when u wanna cheer someone then u hold ur fist tight??? something like tat i donno how to explain :p) Lin Dan do back the same thing n he smiles n nod to me....
    i did the same thing to Bao Chunlai but he just nod, no smile no nothing... abit...errr heck care :(
    Sang Yang / Zheng Bo also smile n nod with their fist tight... like showing appreciation for my support n smile n nod to say "yes we will jia you"

6. cyling

cyling Regular Member

Really, bao didn't smile with u. I think he isvery cool man or shy........:confused:

7. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

yah he didn't smile.... i think he was kinda nervous... hahaha
    n something coincidence... as i've said above.... i went over to the corner n told LIn Dan, Bao CHunlai, Sang / Zheng to jia you right???
    n 3 of them won.... hhahaha.... i didn't told Cai / Fu to jia you... n they lost :eek:
    quite coincidence to me... hehehe i should have told Cai / Fu to jia you too... but i think i was busy chasing after LIn Dan at tat time.... Lin Dan just finish his match.... n Cai / Fu were going to start.... :p

8. *izzyC*

*izzyC* Regular Member

At least he did acknowledge you... u are so lucky....

9. cyling

cyling Regular Member

U are the lucky star, right! If bao is play in Malaysia Open, i think will go & meet him. See whether he is smiling or not !:p :)

10. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

hehehe yah go n c him.... maybe he will smile to u :D

11. WoAiZhongGuo

WoAiZhongGuo Regular Member

Once a Chinese, always a Chinese..... live in Engl
    Hahaha!!! You crazy crazy people... *sigh* you know what would be the best way to get them to notice you right? Grab their Tshirts and snog them passionately on the lips. I'm sure they won't mind ;)

No no, only kidding. You should just work for the IBF as a part-time worker, like those people who say 'OUT' each time the ball is out or something. I do this every year for All England and it's great. Since you can go around 'authorised' places, basically everywhere including backstage which is where all the players are.

Since i am only 14, i am one of the kiddies who do the scoreboards and mop the floors. But hey! it's not so bad since you get to see them real close and get free meals with them as well. ;)

12. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

hahaha... i noe i noe.... i've tot of tat.... but even in Spore open.... i don think i have time for tat.... i still got my own job remember???
    ahh... how i wish i can get to c them so up-close without running here n there like a crazy gal.... hahaha :p

13. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    Well, I hope he has changed his "attitude" (mm..."view" would be more a appropriate word) towards his fans. No offence, but in 2002, I saw him in Msia Open, and he was only 19 at that time. His fans were screaming his name when he was warming-up and his face suddenly changed, somehow gesturing that he was really shy and not the out-going kind of player like Xia Xuanze. He just signed for only one lucky fan and then he just went out of the arena.

Yea, I understand that he had to be serious in his warm up exercises but then again, what was wrong with putting up a smile?? hhmm...

14. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

yah Xuanze smiles more often... just like Cai Yun... their smiles r captivating n sweet (errr... sweet is not a word for guys... but i cant find any word :p)
    Lin Dan also has a very serious look... hehe he doesn't really smile even when taking photo... he's forever tat cool-looking :D

15. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    In addition to that, Lin Dan has mischievious look on court...probably to distract his opponents :)

16. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

yah i heard from somewhere the pple say he's very tricky.... it's hard to noe where he will hit the shuttle to....
    i think he's very flexible in courts.... he plays according to opponents n circumstances..... n changes when needed tat's y he can win so many pple....
    Li YB praised him for tat.... he say Lin Dan is the best for flexibilty on courts so far :)

17. cyling

cyling Regular Member

Yeh ! Maybe he want 2 change attitude. But i read in chinese website, bao coach (Li Yang Bo) said is a very quiet, shy, "nia siang" :cool: (chinese word) and also don't like social life. :confused: In Malaysia Open, i hope he is coming and i try 2 get sign & smile with him, see whether he smiling or not! :)

18. ShaSha

ShaSha Regular Member

I don't know which person that you want to get the signature. Lin Dan or Bao Chunlai.

But for my news, They will not go to Malaysia for Malaysia Open. They will training in China for Olympic Games.

19. WoAiZhongGuo

WoAiZhongGuo Regular Member

Once a Chinese, always a Chinese..... live in Engl
    Hehe, Bao does look very delicate, much like a girl. But somehow he manages to ooze masculinity everywhere he goes also. *shake head* i do not understand.

20. ShaSha

ShaSha Regular Member

Shake Head is his habit when he was young.