I need a Singaporean to help me of this badminton shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Gary_L, Oct 3, 2005.

1. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Very good point, exactly what i was trying to say in my previous posts. The similarity is the key factor in this case. Sure, the local folks will know who's who. However, what about the international buyers or tourists? :confused:

2. storkbill

storkbill Regular Member

Sunrise Singapore/Yonex has an 'official' advertising poster for the World Champion Super Pro (and other Asia model shoes). The World Champion Super Pro is featured together with photographs of Hafiz Hashim, Taufik and Zhang Ning wearing what appear to be SHB89s? (or could they actually be wearing World Champion Super Pros)?

i.e. Sunrise Singapore/Yonex seems to want us to believe that Hashim,Taufik and ZN wear World Champion Super Pro's?

(1) Maybe they did... just for that photo
    (2) or maybe Yonex will say that they gave Taufik etc a set of WCSP and SHB-89s... so he could be wearing WCSP or 89s...

poster can be seen in a few shops in queensway incl gala sports

3. unregistered

unregistered Regular Member

well, the shoe was made in sort of a clone to the original to attract customers to buy what is similar to the pros wear and being it cheap is another plus point. Probably just a quick way for yonex to make money, esp for casual/new players who know little about badminton, they would be the ones buying it.