Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by slair76116, Aug 14, 2012.
1. Rkep xp70
2. Rkep xp70
3. Rkep xp70
1. Krp bs 12
2. Krp mx 80
3. Krp bs 11
1. Boron 3
2. Carlton Boron Classic
3. Carbonex 15 original with T joint
Of the latest rackets I would buy:
1. Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ
2. Mizuno Fortius 10 Power special edition
3. Yonex Astrox 88D new colour (or else Yonex DZS BP edition)
If I could also get older classic models I would get:
1. Yonex Ti 10 first gen.
2. Yonex MusclePower 100
3. Yonex Arcsaber 10 Premium 2012 edition (or else Yonex Armortec 800D)
Nice necro bump, guys! I'll join in!
I already have a bunch of AX99's that I'm happy with, so something to add some flavour:
1. Yonex AX100ZZ
2. Yonex AX77
3. Victor TTY just because it's so pretty
ARC11 BP Black/yellow
ARC11 BP Blue/white
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very though to limit it to 3 rackets only, would have loved to include the Aeronaut 9000C CP edition and the original N90, but went for one racket from each of the big three:
1. Li Ning N9-II Fu Haifeng Commemorative Gold and Black edition
2. Victor Bravesword 12 KRP
3. Yonex Voltric Z-Force 2 Lin Dan Yellow Edition 3uG5
Voltric Z-Force II LD White
Nanoray Z-SPEED BP
ASTROX 88D New Color JP Ver.