Indonesia International Challenge, 4-8 August 2009

Discussion in '2009 Tournaments' started by chemile, Jul 26, 2009.

1. yunarinaldi

yunarinaldi Regular Member

Tax Officer

weni really impresses me..she did many unforced errors in 1st game but showed superb defense in third game..

2. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

11-6, still too many mistake from jindapon

3. abesadi

abesadi Regular Member

student
    Come on fransisca..
    Win it..
    16-9 for nana

4. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

Nana won 21-11 rubber set into final tomorrow. She played consistent but she needs to improve sharpness and cleverness on her game. in the other hnd Jindapon quite talented girl and has a god stroke but lack of concentration...prone error

5. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

It's nice having young talented player, let's hope they'll improve their game :)

6. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Fransiska Ratnasari progresses to the Final after beating Nitchaon Jindapon 18-21, 21-11, 21-11. It seems that her move to PB Djarum early this year has started to bear some fruits...with 3 QF appearances in the Vietnam International Challenge, Australia and Japan Open GP; and now a first Final appearance in the Indonesia International Challenge 2009. With future appearances in the Chinese-Taipei GP Gold, I think her ranking can go up to the top 50 at least.

I hope she can win the title tomorrow! Go Nana!

7. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

11-10 Hayom, nice smash lethal weapon from him

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka takes the first set 21-16. He should be able to take the second set too...

9. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

Hayom won 21-16, totally in control

10. badMania

badMania Regular Member

It will be:
    Fransiska Ratnasari [8] vs Maria Elfira Christina [7] -- I pick Nana to win her first title in a long time...

Meanwhile, Fauzi Adnan will await the winner of the match between Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka [1] and Pakkawat Villailak [15]

11. zia.ufrida

zia.ufrida Regular Member

I'm sorry to say that It's difficult for her to be a world class player. Her play is like "grasak grusuk". As what winzerer said that she needs to improve sharpness and cleverness on her game. We all know that She had been in Pelatnas for quite long time. But I have to admit that She has good power and stamina.

12. badMania

badMania Regular Member

It's 11-6 to Hayom at the interval of the second set.

13. badMania

badMania Regular Member

And how many World-Class players we do exactly have in WS right now??? At best, we only have Maria Kristin Yulianti. Bear in mind that even though Maria did win the Bronze Medal at the Olympics last year, she has not won any title at all lately. Worse still, she has become kinda injury-prone right after winning the bronze medal.

If Nana continues to show good performances in Int Challenges, GP, and GP Gold events, I think she may even surpass Firda by early-mid next year :cool: A title in the Indonesia Int Challenge will just be a first step towards realizing that goal and I do think that her decision to leave Pelatnas has bear some rewards lately...

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka beat the THA player easily 21-11 in the second set. I think he can win his second title in 3 weeks tomorrow.

15. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

I never watch Hayom match before, and what i saw today really impresses me alot with his lethal smash. In his level now i think he is better player than tomy etc. Still though he has tendency lack of consistent but still no more questions he is really good badminton player. Gain more exprience we'll hear more from Hayom.

16. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

Really looking forward to watch della destiara/ni made claudia game

17. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

I kinda wish it'll be turning point for her career like MKY did couple years ago

18. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    I was his club mate in a club in Jogjakarta. when he was at 12 yo, no one players could match him in his age. Regularly, he always became the champion in all tourney. and maybe, start at 14 or 15, he had no match again with all players in all age in Jogjakarta :eek:. he joined 2 or 3 age level in all tournaments (remaja and taruna), and he won all. some badminton expertise in Jogja started to predict that he will be a Pelatnas player some day.

Actually, some day I talked to him about the chance entering Pelatnas. He said that Pelatnas had called him in 3 times. But, he always denied those chances.He worried about his chances to join tournaments if he joined Pelatnas. And I think, he made a right choice. Djarum sends him in some tourneys regularly, not just to increase his experiences.

I hope, in the future, he can keep his standard of playing. May be, after that, we can see a new star born from Gor Djarum Kudus. :)

19. zia.ufrida

zia.ufrida Regular Member

Yes, Badmania. I agree with you. I do really hope the same for Nana. But when I watch her game today, I just see a kinda "mentok" from her. Sorry. But I wish I'm wrong.

20. winzerer

winzerer Regular Member

:eek: Such a wise young man. We're all know in pelatnas for a young player they don't send them tourneys regularly...it's a pity

I hope it too, bright future for hayom:)