JS 12ii vs Nanoflare 800 4U

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Vivek Bagadhi, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    I would like to know if anyone has any experience with both racquets. Any comments on stiffness, speed and head weight would be appreciated. Thank you

2. Dlee

Dlee Regular Member

I had the 3U variant of the NF

Very nice speed due to the stiffness and compact head
    My main gripe with it is that the head was very HL such that I struggled to feel where it was in relation to my swing -> this was particularly problematic because it was a fast racket

I have also heard that these are not overly durable -> makes sense due to the priority on speed so the head construction (very thin) is not one that focusses on durability

The 12ii is known for being a really good all-rounder though?

Also, if it turns out you don’t like the racket you choose; reselling a 12ii is probably easier than a NF800

Vivek Bagadhi likes this.
  3. jctai

jctai Regular Member

NF800 has stiffer shaft, slightly smaller frame, roughly same head weight as a Jetspeed12-II.
    Overall for me, NF800 is harder to play with as it requires very good technique to play from the back and under pressure. Jetspeed12-II just makes more sense for amatuer or club players.

4. NickifiedNg

NickifiedNg Regular Member

S12 ii is such an easy racket to use because it's quite forgiving and the head weight is pretty user friendly for all levels. It doesn't lack power for smash aswell, highly recommend the racket. And it's more durable than the nf800

Vivek Bagadhi likes this.