LD blame the Judge for his defeat!

Discussion in 'Vietnam Open / China Open (2) 2007' started by xymaerts, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Silencer

Silencer Regular Member

Park Sung Hwan, mwho better than anyone, knows how to play the world champion? LOL!!!!

LCW can play better than PSH, and can win Lin Dan in straight set...

this article is so unfair.

2. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

The author is just trying to emphasize Park's performance in beating the world #1 LD. We people always tie LCW's name into every LD's thread?

3. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    I personally think that it was purely an excuse.LD has the ability to win the match,but he lacks of will.I dont know what was he thinking,but for sure it's not to win.He..should have won this game,or at least enter the quarter final if he really wants to play in the olympic.He needs to prove to the chinese ppl that he can take the responsibility,as the number 1 in men's single.Not to just lose in the first round.Was he forgotten who he is?Where's this number 1 men's responsibility to his people?

I often heard the news about,or comments about LD..He lacks of will to win.He got everything for the game,from speed,power,defense.I mean,come on,he started this sport since he was 4/5 years old,join the national team from a very young age,n plays until now.Technically,he might be the best,but again,he doesnt have the will.

The last word,maybe he needs to go to n have a personal consultant on this.I'm just praying that china won't keep lin dan on the 1st list before they do something with this guy.Not a physical practice..but more to a mind problem.He's been no 1 in chinese's MS n in the world for a while already.He's been haunted by ppl's n coach's demands,to keep being number 1 n keeps china's name on the top.How heavy is that?

4. victory

victory Regular Member

Today I look at Sina.com badminton web, I saw 2 articles where Li Yong Bo "explained" the reason of LD lost to PSH. LYB says LD lost because the line judges ' wrong judgements distracted LD. LD couldn't adjust his mentality in time, therefore, he lost the match.

Who is he kidding? This is China Open. The judges are all chinese! Why should them favour PSH?? No way the chinese line judges will favour PSH instead of LD. Even if it is true that there were bad line calls, a few controversial line calls can be proper reason for his defeat, that only shows LD is not a strong player. He is not mature and behave like a spoilled kid!!
    Try to see this, every badminton players at some point face some controversial line calls. If LD is strong, he should have moved on and get the better of his opponent. In contrast he let "controversial line calls" distracted him and lost the match. And then make the line judges the excuse of his defeat! I am so disgusted by this kind of behaviour.

Worst still, Chinese chief coach LYB defended his spoilled kid player with exactly the same reason. Instead of muster up courage to admit PSH is indeed better player that day, he said local judges standard is low in one interview.After seeing the threads in sina.com, I get the underlying message of LD and LYB. That is as long as the tournaments were being held in China, judges should favour Chinese players. The judges should help to create home advantage for Chinese players. See one of LD comments in the interview" I feel that I am not playing in home country". The underlying messsage is very clear--- as long as I am playing in my own country, local judges should help me.

The fact is he entered the court with this kind of mentality, when he found out that the judges did not neccessarily give him favourable line calls as he wished( in this case the line judges are just being fair!), he is mentally imbalanced and disturbed. And he let them stick in his mind, and lost the match to a better player anyway.

Look at it. Whose fault is it? He has improper mentality and wrong assumptions at the first place!! As a pro, he should have entered the court thinking whether the judges favour me or not is irrelevant, I can still win because I can play better than my opponent.He should have very clear mind and totally forget that he is playing in home country.

The problem of LD is he think he is playing in his home country and he should deserve all kinds of home advantages including absolute support from all line judges. Therefore, when he was not getting favourable line calls, he was mentally disturbed and lost.

And most importantly, LD lost because PSH played better than him!

Tang the legend, LD current personal coach, admitted PSH played better than LD that day in the interviews. He even say LD form is not bad but PSH were too good that day.Now this is a gentleman! Tang is willing to give credit to opponents. This is real good sportmanship.

In fact LD and LYB are already well known "one kind" person in current world badminton. They have serious attitude problems!These kind of person will not earn respect even though they are good players.( To be fair, LD is indeed a vey good player. In fact in my opinion he is the world most consistent top player.)

LCW sometimes blame others too but at least he still give credit to his opponent. He admitted Simon was a better player when he lost to him in Taiwan recently.And he gracefully congratulate his opponents!

But when you look at LD, when he lost, the only thing come out from his mouth is nothing but excuses!!

I am not in good form.......
    The line judges bias......
    The spectators against me....
    I am too tired.....

5. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I will be laughing out loud is LYB really say that the line judge is the one that causes LD to lose. That is so not LYB style. And at the same time... I'm pretty sure the Line Judges are all behind LYb's back if ever.. Ahemm...