Li Ning Racket quality control

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Mete Ozcorekci, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Mete Ozcorekci

Mete Ozcorekci Regular Member

Hello ladies and gentleman,

One of my friends from China heard that Li Ning rackets are not the best because they are not consistent due to lack of quality control. I just wonder that is someone knows about this issue (or is it just rumor) and I really appreciate if someone provide me some knowledge. Thank you very much upfront!!!

2. robfitsy

robfitsy Regular Member

Doubtful. They make good kit, at least if you're buying their high end stuff and it's not a fake.

3. Budi

Budi Regular Member

My friend own 3D Calibar 009. The paint is really bad, easily chipped. 3 day usage & when i test it, i saw so many chip all over the frame. Regardless alot of miss hit might cause it, but my TK770 only had 1 chip coz of restring. I do miss hit to & few of it is a hard punch, but no chip at all.

Also i own Lining Mega Power UC5000 & i remember that i miss hit alot & clash few times to, but the paint condition is far more better than my friend b3 days old 3DC009.

Idk about the high end series.

4. Coolkas

Coolkas Regular Member

Well this is surprising for me.
    From my experience and talks around me,Lining and Mizuno is known to be the most durable,including the painting.
    Yonex and Victor paint is known to be the worst,easily chipped
    My Duora Z Strike and Bravesword 12 is the same,paintchip everywhere,although my Duora Z Strike seems like it is not the good one from production,it has this rattling sound that annoys me,and the paint is way more easily chipped than my other racket(BS12 , JPX Ltd , 3D Cal 300B)
    There is some rumours tho about Aeronaut series saying it breaks easily

#4 Coolkas, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  5. Parth Nayak

Parth Nayak Regular Member

the LiNing QC is top notch if you get the high end stuffs from them. Cant say the same about Yonex , I have seen huge weight difference between two 3U yonex rackets but two 9-II i have are almost the same.